Regarding the surge of gas prices

Lets say I have a pool full of Ehtanol and I dip in it every single morning for like 10 seconds and pull pout right away
Would that be cheaper than taking a shower every day?Or would it be terrible for my health in the long run?

Attached: 1646352527468.jpg (1719x2560, 433.2K)

Makes sure it's food grade.
Filter it regularly.
Obviously be careful of flames and sparks.
You will get slightly drunk from dermal absorption.
Ethanol is a good solvent and will kill a lot of bacteria but some mechanical scrubbing will help.
Evaporation will be an issue.

>wake up
>oh boy, time for my ethanol bath
>tub empty

Shit will evaporate

Your skin is gonna get dry as fuck and you're probably going to die in a terrible fire.
I'd say go for it OP.

it would be terrible for the health of your skin after doing it even once.

checked

nigger what

Attached: 1322374263106.jpg (692x552, 62.46K)

Just do what I do
Use all natural baby wipes to wipe your crotch and gooch every couple days
Gauge by rubbing the area with your fingers and inhaling deeply, preferably in public
If it's real vinegarry it's probably time to wipe

Now this is the quality content i come to biz for

Bad idea. It's a lot cleaner/safer to fill the bath with sodium hypochlorite

Attached: 1646359449990.png (1012x1024, 542.76K)

Also, ethanol is quite expensive. To fill a pool with ethanol would cost you at least 3K

>Gauge by rubbing the area with your fingers and inhaling deeply, preferably in public
kek
lmao

This shit will dry out your skin so fucking badly, you should give xylene a try its much better alternative to dipping in petrol/ethanol.

Attached: 1633410562222.jpg (612x639, 107.58K)

It's not very good for your skin, I wouldn't do it. I used to work a somewhat dirty job (landscape) and one of my coworkers would scrub himself down with isopropyl alcohol once a week or so. He said the rag would get pretty dirty even after taking a shower.

xylene? are u serious

Yeah I swear by it, love the stuff its great on sensitive skin and much more affordable.

kek yup go open a bottle of rubbing alcohol and watch it dry up over the week

My father washed his hands in paint thinner and died of rapid liver cancer, don't do it anons your liver will process the shit.

You can cause blindness because the minute amounts of methanol in the mixture will be absorbed through your skin. It's like drinking windshield wiper fluid.

nice trips babe

I work with dead people so I antiseptic thr fuck out of my hands every day at work, my skin is fine, just moisturise
So bathing in antiseptic ethanol etc should be fine if you just moisturise after

Attached: 1638231627839.jpg (235x215, 7.84K)

W-wait so If i rub the cum on my skin will it reabsorb my cum and fill up my semen tank?