Coming soon to HBO Max

Coming soon to HBO Max

Attached: DA23CEC6-00D1-46C5-984C-2F4920C55B2A.jpg (1280x720, 144.73K)

first year of ROH has babyfaces beat up gay wrestlers to the delight of the fans

>fat shitter and a manlet
Way to kill people’s interest in wrestling

holy fucking kino

WE. FUCKING. WON.

Attached: 1506354501755.webm (540x304, 1.54M)

Imagine thinking HBO would be OK with airing 240p footage.

Who said they're on HBO MAx?

it will likely get revealed at revolution. thats not something you announce on tv.

Peacock has NWA shit from the 80’s and Evolve. Why would this be any different?

zero dimes

Holy shit this looks so low quality and embarrassing, the average fan is going to turn this indy shit off after 20 seconds

go watch wrestlemania 1 on peacock rn and get back to me

>trips
checked

Attached: dyson.jpg (431x430, 42.76K)

NO! YOU RETARD! YOU AREN'T ALLOWED TO DISAGREE WITH THIS DECISION OR YOU ARE A BAD, BAD MAN

Dumb fucking cultists. That's all higher quality than early ROH.

WM1 is not 240p, and it was watched by millions. RoH was watched by thousands.

>40 million for that
and thats one of the better lit roh shows

99% of people don't care but I really could see some fans subscribing just so they have access to the ROH library.

does this mean they can make figures of roh guys?

Delusion is the only reality you can live in to be right.

>comparing footage tony paid 50 million for that nobody watched to a wrestlemania from 37 years ago
pissant company

I believe so

People watch shitty looking old TV shows and movies all the time. You legitimately sound like a pair of 15-year olds right now.

>conparing roh production to old tv shows
you people have never watched roh in your lives.

That was taped on film stock which is as high resolution as the grain of the film is dense, and VHS which recorded 480i TV broadcasts exactly the way it was delivered to people's homes.
ROH content is straight up 240p webcast.

bro nobody fucking cares

okada and mayu figures lets gooo

exactly, thanks for agreeing.

They’re definitely not going to care when they see how Roh quality is. Forget about the horrid video and sound quality, most of the shows had terrible lighting too.

lotta coping tonight I see

Watching it rn it looks fine. Ecw on peacock looks worse. You guys are like pcfags having heart attacks over games running at 30fps. Anyone who gives a shit about these dumb japs isn’t gonna care