So what are the actual implications of him buying ROH?

Does he run it essentially as a separate brand, creating the brand split AEW's bloated roster needs?
Does it simply mean their entire roster is now signed and DOZENS more debuts are now on the horizon?
What does this new development actually mean in practical terms?

Attached: khan-e1617807358843.png (400x300, 143.33K)

Means Rampage will be rebranded as ROH Rampage and will be the THIS IS WRESTLING CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP brand while AEW and Dynamite pivot towards sports entertainment horseshit

literally nothing

Keep seething and making retarded assumptions you autistic mark faggot

i dont know

Attached: 1643508359902.gif (181x179, 206.87K)

No one is able to explain how Tony Khan buying RoH isn't a terrible business decision, outside of "yummy handshake of honor work rate kino-rino from 2006!"

Literally none. Nobody gives a shit about ROH it’s a complete non factor

There aren't many actual contracts left in RoH, if any. They basically released all of their talent and were going to transition into a per appearance thing, like an indie. Practically, Khan is going to try and monetize RoH in two ways: The tape library and the current show. The easiest way to do both of those is to get them on a streaming service like HBO Max.

Its a developmental brand

it'll be like WCW, except less interesting. he'll own the tapes and shit, maybe a few jobbers will be hired, but other than that, no one cares. except for those actual obese retards.

Wasn't ROH considered the #2 promotion in North America as recently as ~2017? What a fall from fucking grace, getting bought out by a company that's like 30 months old

holy shit, is this real?

Is ROH it’s own company still or will buying the video library essentially assimilate parts of the company? Does this mean the current ROH wrestlers are without a home?

>it'll be like WCW, except less interesting.
He already owns one of those

It will probably be used as a developmental.

Khan owns all of the assets.

Losing the Elite and covid really did a number on them. They were primed to have a big 2020, they had brought in some pretty significant talent, but covid destroyed them.

The tapes will let Tony have more bargaining power with HBO Max. Beyond that I'm not sure if he'll just merge the belts or if he's about to do a brand split.

They’ll need the tapes if they want to do a streaming service. Their library isn’t large enough to run one or sell it to someone else.

there isn't anyone under contract for them at the moment

A lot of it is unknown factors until he does something. All we know is that he bought the whole kit and kaboodle. I do wonder if he'll keep the regular show staff.
ROH has no contracted wrestlers currently. All the current defending champions are doing so under their own practice.

Didn’t RoH release their entire roster and move to a per appearance model? What exactly did Tony get for his money other than the RoH name and tape library?

We don't know anything except Khan owns the library and that's enough to carny Warner for more money on the HBOMax deal.

I don't know, but I fucking hate The Acclaimed.