It doesn't seem worth it spending your late 20s and early 30s chasing money if you've missed out on youth?

it doesn't seem worth it spending your late 20s and early 30s chasing money if you've missed out on youth?

i had a very late start in my career so at my age i should be making 50%-100% more than i currently am. by the time i catch up i'd be so much older.

Attached: elonwario.jpg (1710x963, 151.45K)

I don't want to be a wagie passed 40, especially 80 because I wanted to live it up in my youth and not plan for the future.

nothing makes sense. humanity is a bubble.

can be hard to live it up without money. if you think you have enough to not work then go for it

my hatred towards an opressive and remarkably retarded society will keep me alive long past 100 years old. i just cant see myself getting owned by mortality since pretty much everyone is such a massive pussie. if i find myself in a hardship i most certainly will crawl my way out again and again each time stronger than the last. prove me wrong.

I "lived" my youth. Sure some memories i will cherish forever (mostly female related) but most of it was just fluff. I recommend finding a balance. Party when you're 18-20 because it just feels awesome when you are that young, but also work hard when not partying. Hang out with your friends, find new friends, work with your friends (or study). And even when you are older than 20, hit on girls. Be with girls because those memories of women will be the fondest memories of your youth. Travel (even after 20), either alone or with bros. But when you're not doing those things, work hard but be social. Next to girls, the best memories are those you have with your friends, either working, partying, studying, travelling ect.

>missed out on youth
The only youth thing you can really miss out on is young love, especially teen love. After thirty you're generally way too jaded to truly experience love, especially if you're a virgin.

If you can have love, it's okay to throw away everything else in your 20s for money. Everything you'd want to do at 20 you can still do at 30, and with money it's a lot easier and more comfortable.

Attached: 1627749067776.jpg (1024x936, 175.12K)

Love is just hormones it doesn't matter if you are a teenager.

I have literally heard no one talk about teenage love cherisingly IRL. I don't get where Any Forums got that impression out of it. And it is a slippery slide. Everything will feel a bit less awesome the older you get. Sex, partying ect. But it's not like tjose things won't feel great at 30 especially if you haven't ecperienced them before, but they will feel mindblowing when you are 19-20.

The hormones are a lot less potent after you pass 30.

Trust me, by 30 you know exactly how shit women are and you cannot love them the way you can when you're an ignorant teen. Becoming a wizard permanently alters your brain chemistry and prevents you from 100% being in love with a woman.

>career
Dress it up with whatever name you like.

Attached: everyday-im-hustling.jpg (500x378, 66.43K)

How does it feel wasting your youth on front of a screen? (the biggest way you can waste it)

i don't know what living it up means.
but i mean living in the moment and constantly being insecure of not having enough money

>it's okay to throw away everything else in your 20s for money.
i've used up most of my 20s. i am looking at being where i should be at 25 at 30.
i'm saying that i wasted my 20s already and i don't know if "making up" for it will make me happy
i mean chasing money for the sake of insecurity, not for need.

>Everything you'd want to do at 20 you can still do at 30,
but worse. your body gets worse with age

'Missing out' is a meme invented by normiecattle to rationalise a self-perpetuating cycle of poverty achieved through peer pressure.
I spent high school getting laid, college drinking and partying, then finally I hit 27 and had a dead end job with zero actual skills, my friends had all moved on to careers and spouses. I spent the next five years teaching myself coding and then solidity while working security at a lab. I basically didn't drink, date, or leave my house until finally during DeFi summer 1.0 I used my solidity skills to audit every shitcoin farm, get in, get out, lend on AAVE, use excel spreadsheets, grinded my way to 5mm after taxes.
My point? At no point during rock bottom did I /ever/ think 'wowee at least i got some primo puss when i was younger', those memories provide ZERO (0) comfort. It's a grift, pushed by other losers on future losers as a coping mechanism. Now I'm in my thirties and I saw one of my friends drowning in debt because his wife made him buy a holiday home and he can't get promoted because of COVID bullshit. He is also getting ZERO comfort out of the times we got drunk together, in fact every time he says 'remember that time...' his eyes look so sad.
Fuck memories. Just fucking make it, there's a reason so many billionaires keep grinding in old age. They know the only moment that matters is your last one, do you want to be sitting at the head of a multigenerational family with an empire of wealth. Or trying to drink enough Famous Grouse to sit through thanksgiving with your barren wife and three furbabbies?

Attached: FINzLXQXsAURD-m.jpg (1500x1500, 368.04K)

>muh im too old for X
bunch of crybabies, most human achievements have been done by people in their 40s and 50s

If you spend a year lifting and getting Any Forums your thirties can be roughly as good as unfit 20s would be. The difference isn't that great for 90% of what you'd want to do. 40 is really the cutoff for where you need to stop snowboarding like a madman or mountain climbing across asia. You can even keep doing ironmans if you want into your 50s, early 60s.

unfathomably based

>They know the only moment that matters is your last one, do you want to be sitting at the head of a multigenerational family with an empire of wealth. Or trying to drink enough Famous Grouse to sit through thanksgiving with your barren wife and three furbabbies?
I always figured I'd either exitbag myself or intentionally overdose on heroin after a massive drug binge. But I know up until that time I'll regret not getting teen pussy when I had the chance, before I learned so much about women they make me physically sick to see or think about.

I would rather spend my 20s investing and hard working than having to catch up all the missed compounding effects of getting in early. Don't neglect your social skills entirely but at least limit your expenses. Would you rather retire by 30 and do whatever you like or realise you are 27 year old who spent past 10 years of his life partying with nothing to show for it? Hedonism is a hell of a drug.
based

Pussy is a drug like any other you get high and feel good but it will pass, you are catching a dragon like heroin junkies would say

This was pretty motivating. I'll be saving this screenshot in my "motivation" folder

Attached: pepe-smoking-cigar-drinking-scotch-thumbnail.png (200x128, 33.85K)