What went wrong?

Attached: EwxRSq0XAAQKr3x.jpg (900x1200, 151.15K)

Nick Aldis being a selfmark and CYN taking his idea and running with it

to retarded

he dresses like a child.

I used to shoot that guy in Brain Bread all the time

The world is a vampire. Simple as that.

cool kids never have the time (to watch NWA because it sucks)

today is the greatest...BECAUSE I'M GONNA HAVE A LITTLE CHICKEN FRIED

Attached: 1645942841039.gif (480x269, 3.86M)

Firing Cornette and/or not just having every show be a televised threesome with Marti, Melina, and Thunder Rosa

poor billy

>started using way too much preamp distortion with vh4
>gave up old jcm800 sound
>too much compression
many such cases

Firing Cornette shook the confidence the fanbase had that Billy would offer old school wrasslin that won't cower to Twitter plus having Aldis hold the belt for an eternity and letting AEW steal the best parts of your roster doesn't help either

He's bald

This is very true

He got BTFO because he cowed to cancel culture and lost extremely valuable people like Lagana and Cornetty. The pandemic also made him lose all his good talent like Starks, Rosa, and Eddie (but they probably would have left for AEW eventually anyways).

And he went all in on Aldis as his guy, a decent hand but an anti-draw.

Taking the ten Pounds of Gold series off youtube. When it first started with Tim Storm as champ, I was literally hooked to the show. They actually presented the characters, their stories and behind the scenes life and most Importantly, they sold the hell out of the lineage and importance of NWA World title. They really did a good job with the series (I actually liked Nick Aldis's reign until his match with Marty. After that I stopped watching the show) They scrubbed it off YouTube

falling out with james iha

Taking Powerrr off Youtube wasn't very wise either. It probably wasn't making a fortune off Youtube but at least it was an easy and convenient way to get eyes on the product instead of hiding it behind a paywall. Plus with that route it might've let NWA keep using AEW/Impact/ROH guys until they could get a TV deal and be competitive in signings.

Trust the 1000 year plan you retard.

I miss smashing pumpkins

The online streaming service exclusivity paired together with not running NWA Power for a year completely nuked the NWA.
They're still getting fewer than 1000 views for anything they put on YouTube and it took them months before they figured maybe they should upload some match segments, and eventually full matches.
Billy Corgan had the momentum on his side with the first two seasons of NWA Power, but when Cornette left over a good comment, the 80s feel left with him and then the Scamdemic shut them down and then the FiteTV thing happened aaand they're done.
Such a pity too.