What's the prospects of ICP/DFinity mooning in the future...

What's the prospects of ICP/DFinity mooning in the future? It's got a promising goal of creating a decentralized internet and it's recovering quite well from the recent crash, just it's £1000 for like 65 tokens...is it worth it?

Attached: 1_v4-lLVBycN_go8WKT8ES-w.jpg (748x414, 22.48K)

there is so much out there to read, go. but yeah next "link" in a few years.

stop associating icp with that rugged 2017 shitcoin. dirty r1a shill.

whats the e-v13 project? i already have r1b, but need a jewish one too so either j or e i think

i hold icp and have no idea what r1a is but yeah ima keep buying, peace

Hes a retard who keeps bloodposting. He is probably inbred and holds cardano

buy or dont buy nobody here is gonna wipe your ass and change your diaper

I'm a simple man, i just buy.

bought at $270
should i kms

Probably the safest bet in the game rn. also I have to eat a sock because it went to 15$

"Answers only provide the basis for more FUD."
-Dominic Williams

True.

Safer than LINK? Asking unironically… LINK being L0, if LINK fails then all crypto fails, bla bla

>LINK

LINK isn't needed anymore, Dfinity is lightyears ahead.
BTC leads to ETH, leads to ICP.
Buying any other Coin/Token than ICP makes no sense, because it all is outdated.
Evolution baby.

Attached: futureoldman.jpg (487x350, 26.3K)

This isn’t explicitly true. It means there’s no real need for other Layer 1s. ICP, notably, lacks an ERC20-equivalent standard of its own so tokens aren’t really being minted on-chain yet. Motoko is also super inaccessible (only providing guides for Mac users at this point) so not a whole lot of development is happening on-chain.
In short, we’re EARLY.

link = stink
next question

Linux also

Link is needed to bring off chain data on chain

Holy shit this thread wrecks of curry

>Safer than LINK?

LINK is extremely overvalued and has huge risks since it's an antiquated, centralized ICO shitcoin where the token does nothing.

LINK was a good buy under 60 cents.

>wrecks of curry
brown spotted