What's a good physical investment that I can hold in my hands? I don't trust anything I can't see and touch

What's a good physical investment that I can hold in my hands? I don't trust anything I can't see and touch

Attached: 5020b4c31b9e79d3735923407f3dfe80.jpg (1125x1500, 643.35K)

Guns, Gold, and Real Estate

Oh I see we have a boomer here. But you have good taste so I will tolerate you. Buy land and maybe some real estate. But be carefull real estate is in a bubble right now so maybe wait for it. Do not buy shiny rocks like the rest of your boomer friends, they are worthless.

Attached: 1633779351518.jpg (702x1026, 88.02K)

9mm ammunition

For value retention?
Gold
This will also appreciate in value during times of inflation.

For increasing value?
I do not think there is anything small enough to fit in your hands.
However, real estate/land is the closest thing you could get.
Ultimately, real estate will always increase in value as long as the population keeps growing. During recessions, it might decrease but it will just rise shortly after.

If you don't have enough for a mortgage, then buy land first. Even cheap ones will eventually increase in value over time.

Shut the fuck up retard. Boomer rock enthusiasts are wrong 99% of the time and we're about to see the 1% of the time they're actually right. Imagine being so literally fucking braindead. Try to use your brain, if you even have one

Seething PMG tranny dected. No they are NEVER right. Gold and silver is worthless outside of the industrial usage. Also pm have no max supply so your shiny rocks bags will be diluted.

Attached: 1646144297132.png (881x506, 67.64K)

Guns, ammo, seeds and land

>DO NOT REDEEM THE ROCKS SIR
>SHUT YOUR FILTHY BENCHOD MOUTH

Expensive instruments (guitars, pianos, violins) with rare wood that is no longer widely available

They literally have value as a store of value. Their current value is entirely intrinsic. Crypto is fine, but if you think that holding silver/gold right now isn't a foolproof way to insure your life savings against the incoming catastrophic inflation you're literally braindead and accidentally right. People with 10-20% of their investment money in silver/gold are going to be 100% okay and will inherit the American economy in 30 years.

>I don't trust anything I can't see and touch
PMG brain

Kek shiny rocks baggie.

Attached: 1646261195010.jpg (1113x709, 188.26K)

Better hope you have internet and electricity to trade your fake money when the dollar collapses you fucking retard

My dick nigga

>Just wait 2 more weeks until the apocalypse
>What do you mean you can't eat or drink shiny rocks and nobody cares about them when there is no food?
Cope and seethe baggie

Attached: 1638743296854.jpg (2951x9999, 3.57M)

Do you think people will care about crypto when there's no food you literal peabrain?

No ofc not but I have never claimed this baggie.

>I don't trust anything I can't see and touch
posts anime

Pussy.

Pimpin' ain't easy, but it's a steady cash flow.

well if you aren't holding either crypto or PMs you're fucking stupid, not even real estate is probably going to survive the dollar colapse. Stupid motherfucker.

You can do well with Govworld staking pools and keep earning passive incomes pajeet
DYOR and know more

You must be a fucking mafia

>He tries to make statement for me based on my posts
Just go back to your containment thread baggie.