Was it a work?

I still think it was a work. no way it would actually happen.

Attached: montreal memejob.jpg (275x209, 22.64K)

Yeah a carny carnying someone is so impossible

it wasnt a work, Brettety was in so much pain he shoot tapped out

oh course it was a work

Looking back, it has to be a work

>AHHHHHHHHH NOOOOO IT HURTS AHHHHH SHAWN LET GO OWWW AHHHHHHH I QUIT OUUUCH I TAP

Everything's a work brother
Don't be a mark and don't work yourself into a shoot

It's a shoot.
No one benefits from this being a work. I see no reason why it would be.

bret never lost
vince became evil boss
shawn was an even stronger heel

my granddad told me everything outside of private conversations between the hulkster and vince mcmahon is a work brother and i have no reason to doubt it

Attached: hulkhogan_court620.jpg (450x300, 17.91K)

It was a work but the only person that didn't know about it was Bret, with that in mind it's a worked shot

bret knew

Bret looked like shit, the ref looked like an idiot, Vince looked like a dumbass, Shawn became an indefinite heel in Canada regardless of his status and no one could defend how fake it was at that point.

It's far too long run stupid to be a work.

It was a shoot. If it was a work, Bret would have dropped it when Owen died. That was extremely bitter and both parties were in court.

It was a work and shawn was the only one who wasnt in on it

some people want it to be a shoot so bad
>MUH WRESTLING... IT'S REAL GODDAMMIT!

wow. just fucking wow. I would think that in this day and age we'd be mature enough to conduct ourselves with proper decorum and basic fucking human decency.

For me, this is the flat earth of wrestling. If you believe it, you simply are a retard defying all logic and aren't really worth spending time on

you're on Any Forums

Bret thought wrestling was real so to him it was a shoot to everyone else it was "Just drop the title and go get paid in WCW why are you taking this fake shit so seriously?"

Bret was an absolute retard but that makes it a shoot, brother.