How's your portfolio since last year user?

My life is boring.

>29 years old
>Overweight
>Jobless
>No GF

Introvert
Unattractive
They think i'm stupid
They think i got no future

I reached $5M last year and converted into USDT. Need to diversify rn and get $50M EOY. What do you want me to do biz? Stake, hold or buy new tokens? Wdyt?

Attached: received_408779661014590.jpg (500x503, 20.51K)

Try me

sign a transaction faggot

I doubt crypto will do another 10x. Why don't you just buy some property, get some gold and try to self-improve a bit? Be more social, hire a personal trainer, dress nicely.

Put it all in link

what's it like having a tiny tiny brain?

You think btc will be 400k EOY?

This is the kindest advice I saw on biz

INTROVERTS ARE INTROVERTS

I've been considering watching Russian stock market with this whole situation.

Wait for the war to seemingly reach its end, either where Russian soldiers are officially giving up or where Zelenskyy is confirmed killed. Buy stocks at an all time low. Hold it until things start improving. peace talks and shit till every libtard think it's time to sing kumbaja. then hold for another month or two before selling.
I reckon that's that the jews wanna do. I figure I might snipe some cash from them. Piss them off a little.

lol so harsh wtf wtf wtf boyyyy

Reached 5M and still lurking on biz? You must be fucking delusional.

1m in rubic
1m in btc
1m in eth
500k icp
500k rose
withdraw 1 million and have fun.

transaction of what? he is just destined to be alone but he can still use that money to buy many GFs and fuck them all

POOR GUYY

Kys

i think crypto can do a 10x in 5 years lol, why rush?

B A S E D

Attached: 6FFFEFDB-A70D-4E10-9F79-7075DD89EB0B.jpg (720x467, 45.83K)

bot

That would be a dumbass suicide, most plebs sold their LINK already for some macaroni.

Most influencers even predicted 288K on 2021 EOY, just take it easy... This is not the time yet.

if you are planning to stake, select those projects that are going to be part of Polkadot ecosystem soon or even buy huge portions of DOT too. Something massive is coming for sure this year

As in?

70k ath in may to 30k. Then to 210k and it went back down to 20k. Now it's sitting at about 50k. Next run up better make me a millionaire.

Attached: F1E8A85A-B84E-40F6-92BB-7F316240AAFE.jpg (1242x691, 509.25K)

Also you are a LIAR

Attached: 24B0EF31-08A5-42FA-B5D1-51F7A4015B07.jpg (823x1024, 112.03K)

That would be perfect but I think staking them is still the best option but from what platforms? It is hard to trust on some CEX right now, coz they can lock your funds anytime they want.