So i've been a wage slave at taco bell for pretty much six years now. now that i'm geting closer to 30...

so i've been a wage slave at taco bell for pretty much six years now. now that i'm geting closer to 30, i feel like getting a ged would be uncessairly hard and not worth it. probably too dumb for it anyway. over the last couple of years ive saved around 200 dollars and would like to get in the crypto game. which coin is best for a stupid noob like me?

Attached: endgame.jpg (407x612, 31.23K)

bro on the off chance this isn't bait you should not be doing this lmao. get your ged or see if you can get into a welding/electrician/hvac apprenticeship program without one. you will not be rich, but you can live a comfortable and dignified life. don't forget to lie and say that you're a minority, pretend to be gay/tranny if you have to.

the whole 'learn a skill' to get a job is just a meme. won't fall for that again. i'm actually ok with my lifestyle at the moment, would like to cut back my night shifts on weekends, thought crypto could help. heard good things about it and this board

If I was 30 working at taco bell and only had $200 to my name I would have killed myself by now. You should focus on yourself instead of looking for a lotto ticket as an escape from your shit life.

$200 is not savings, you fucked your life up bro

Youre coasting by, one big bad event will send you to the streets to beg. user get a job that is respectable .

Checked. What skill was your downfall, user? Have you tried getting an office job? If you can answer phones you can at least work at a desk and off your feet.

as i said, i am comfortable with my lifestyle. it's not for everybody but in my case, there is probably litte room for improvment. i never really had any dreams to do or become anything at all. just need some extra cash for weed and basta

lol, what happened the first time you fell for it? crypto will not be your ticket to a better life bro, your $200 will not be magically multiplied into enough wealth to turn you into someone else. if you're satisfied working at taco bell at 30, what would you even do with more money?

been there done that. i was homeless in my early 20s, literally earned my keep by fencing cigarettes and weed i stole to high school kids that walked past where i was sleeping. that being said, taco bell is actually a decent place to work

are you a manager? there are actually a lot of opportunities to move up in fast food if you can prove yourself. cousin of mine went from being a total loser mcdonalds cuck to now working on the corporate side. makes over 130k.

i tried door to door sales with a start-up mainly selling powedered soup called tastefully simple. like i said, i just want a bit more freetime to mellow out and blaze

there is no scenario where you get involved with crypto and leave with more money than you started with, based on what you've said in this thread about your goals and lifestyle you should see if you can get into dealing a little weed on the side to supplement your income.

no. i guess the correct term is 'food service worker'. my manager has never acutally asked me if i wanted a promotion or not, so im just kind of playing it by ear at the moment

bro as ive said. i was a dealer before and don't want to go down that road again. there's heavy emotional baggage there since i did it when i was homeless

>dude just learn a trade lmao
fuck off faggot.
to anyone else, dont fall for the trade meme. I was going to college and then quit mid-way to weld. Worst mistake I ever made. Go to college, even your useless shit degree is worth more

but the problem is that college isnt really worth it either.

Honestly you need to ask your manager if there's a training course you can take that will advance you to a higher wage there at least, such as fixing some equipment or a sanitation for bio waste one to get you something extra since you plan to stay there, least earn some more money from your job.

that's fair, but there aren't a lot of low-effort, low-skill jobs that aren't weed dealer. i'm not your dad but i would strongly recommend against doing anything in crypto, you will lose your savings, anyone who actually recommends a coin to you in this thread sees you as food, not a person. also thanks for the laugh, the idea of someone unsuccessfully selling soup door-to-door and becoming discouraged about the idea of skilled work in general is very humorous to me. sorry it happened to you irl.

sure, college is better but it's obviously not an option for this guy, trade is better than fuckin taco bell. just because you're too physically weak from aids to cut it as a welder doesn't mean that's the case for others.

i don't know about that, i've never really been much of a handyman. same reason i avoided the trade meme after my gig as an 'indepedent consultant' with that start up food place

Attached: pepefroggie.jpg (780x438, 35.42K)

i guess, but still. investing in these things seems easy. i know i made the soup gig out to be shitty, maybe a bit shittier than it was in actual life. i met some interesting people, mainly really horny middle-aged women lol

wasted

Attached: 1641792523115.jpg (1391x1405, 355.44K)