Nia Jax redpilled on Ukraine

Attached: 1E543B33-306F-4FD3-BD9D-15AAEC223EF9.jpg (1224x2048, 116.8K)

based

how fucking fat are you that you can't breathe when wearing a mask when you go shopping?

kek they made you wear a mask that they knew didn't work for two years and you did it lmao

never thought I'd be a Nia chad but that's just where the world is right now

>scared to breathe
Interesting

Attached: 500.jpg (500x300, 37.24K)

>he actually wore a mask
I hate Americans so much.

That's not redpilled on Ukraine at all. Ukraine is almost entirely irrelevant to her grievance.

you almost had it faggot

Based fat shitter

t. BMI >40%

>conservatives were anti-russia 30 years ago
>now they're pro-russia to own the libs
If aliens came down and wanted to kill the entire planet they'd be pro-alien if the democrats wanted to survive.

Im not even fat but every time I put on a mask it feels like I get hair in my throat for days

I'm not American so no

>Conservatives were anti-russia 30 years ago
>30 years ago was 1992
OH NO NO NO

>pro intervention and regime change cuckservatives are dying out
i don't see a problem here

Based conservaGODS wanting to focus on America and helping WWE overthrow AEW

How dumb do you have to be to think a small piece of paper that doesn’t seal on your face would prevent you from getting a imaginary virus

I stand with Poland

Attached: feelsweirdman.jpg (600x500, 82.88K)

why was biden's speech so conserative? protecting our borders?? wanting domestic jobs to produce domestic goods?? what a chud!!!

For what purpose

>liberals didnt give a fuck about Russians when Obama was running for president
>now they want a nuclear war with them because the CIA and neo-cons worked them into believing a false narrative of them stealing an election from Hillary

What happened to "the 80s called, they want their foreign policy back?"

Attached: 1604324040093.jpg (250x241, 7.42K)

don't worry raytheon bro you can keep getting away with bombing Yemen and Somalia without any of the twitter trannies noticing or changing their pfps to their flags

THIS.
FUCKING HELL, I HATE AMERICA SO MUCH. MY FAMILY IMMIGRANTED FROM BRAZIL AND WE NEED OUR OTHER FAMILY HERE. I FUCKING HATE CONSERVATIVES SO MUCH.

>Getting invaded and bombarded with missiles by fascist Russia is the same as wearing a mask in shops and other public indoor settings
The right wing are as dumb as the farm animals they fuck.

why are right-wing Americans so retarded?

Poll numbers are in the toilet. He even buried "defund the police," lmao

Uh oh, here comes the Libtard meltdown
KWAB