It didn't make sense then. It makes sense now

It didn't make sense then. It makes sense now.

Attached: 1642869565348.png (678x364, 36.4K)

elaborate

new ath + crash

but the spring/summer ATH last year was in April

can you please shut the fuck about this dumb jewish whore

She also said AVAX will moon soon a month ago yet it didn't

fuck this witch

Q2 2022 the price will do somethig. Also Q4 2022 something something. Take note! Don't sleep on 2023 either something will also happen pay attention!

Look I can do that to.

With VERY limited knowledge of astrology, I would say it looks like an ath is coming.

Attached: horoscope-chart1__radix_10-5-2022_00-00 (1).png (520x520, 104.54K)

With her ability to predict the future down to the exact day, she must be a billionaire right?

it keeps happening wtf what is this witch doing and how can i learn her powers.

Take Fucking noTe!

billionaires shit on her chest for laughs, it's close enough

She sucks dick for market information.
Her last dates of May/July came after they pulled the rug and pumped it hard again, respectively. Frontrun those dates when it's obvious euphoria/fear is my understanding of it.

same i also practice astrology i think we will have a pump

peak was in november...

BTC cannot have a new ATH in may, powell just confirmed he's raising rates despite that war. there's nothing stopping sub 20k by summer.

> Believing the FED

Attached: 1645044126387.jpg (614x586, 31.4K)

May 10th = bottom of 25k
October 28th = new ath of 90k

She said May was when the bullrun was going to start in some earlier videos this year, don't know about October but that could possibly be a new ATH from whales to BTFO people waiting for a November ATH.

nothing
ever
happens

he can't and he won't he already said in the hearing that he's not

Guess what faggots I'm more right than she has ever been and I make daily calls she's just a twitter faggot beggar and you idiots fawn over her because she has a gash between his tranny legs and 10 lbs of pancaked makeup glass us already putin