/entg/ Entrepreneurship General - The Quest Continues™ Edition

Last bread:

Well met, folks. Thyme for another round I reckon!

The regular thread dedicated to discussing potentially the purest form of the libertarian capitalist abstraction - the humble solo entrepreneur, starting with just ideas, maybe minimal funds, maybe nothing, and beginning the quest to be the captain of one's own soul, the steersman of one's fate.

Any interesting quests, successes and Happy Accidents™ as well as questions and such can go in this bread.

Some links for inspiration (please add in this thread any you deem worthy to be added to the pasta here).

>Entrepreneurial Quests - Basics & Stories
investopedia.com/
youtube.com/c/TheIcedCoffeeHour

>Startup Information
news.ycombinator.com/news
youtube.com/c/Foundr/videos

>Ecommerce Entry Points
fiverr.com/
printful.com/
shopify.com/

>If you feel "I can't do it / don't have any drive"
youtube.com/watch?v=azROJC2YJ4g
WAGMI, Anons.

Attached: doggodesk.jpg (720x960, 93K)

Why these kinds of thread are gone into oblivion while LUL LOOK AT MY SHIT COIN stays afloat?

Chess user here, back for another round.

My updates for this week: growth has slowed to a trickle unfortunately. I might need to make some more reddit posts. Also my artist lives in Karkhiv, so I'm probably not going to be getting much new art for the website, at least for the foreseeable future.

Howdy user! It seems just too easy to win by gambling, rather than go the 'harder' route of attempting to build something of value to others I reckon.
Have ye any quests or experiences you wish to share here?

Greetings and welcome back ChessAnon!
Aye, here too has the traffic to my shop fronts slowed down and growth has been maxed out unless I find a way to direct traffic to my main site. I may have to get amongst shilling on various themed FB/reddit pages for that, though unlike your model, mine are physical goods which only get distributed around Kangaroo Island, so picking the right groups is the trick here. Well, no use in procrastinating and time to get it happening!
I hope your artist is alright in this mania which has descended upon the realms yonder.. what a wacky turn of events; classic sociopath cock-measuring contest always fucking up the humble entrepreneurs' quests. Let's hope the madness settles down very soon.

Attached: 1646093005922.jpg (850x400, 48.39K)

is there any room for small business/solo entrepreneurs to get a slice of hotel bookings? I notice there's like two dozen websites for every hotel trying to get rooms out and I've even noticed job ads for people who just place calls for hotel accomendations for these sites, why not just cut out the middle man and set up a contract with the hotels yourself?

well, become the middleman I guess in this case

Buy [shitcoin] is something clear and actionable. Random thread fantasizing about starting a business but not actually doing it is a time sink.

Cheers, friend. I also hope he's doing alright. I wasn't sure whether I should message him since I only really know him through work, but I sent him a quick message saying I hope he's alright. Idk if they even have internet or electricity at the moment though.

Double checked and very interesting question, user! Come to think of it, I noticed this with airline tickets also - I suppose if you managed to make a nice, sleek and easy to navigate website (most those aggregators are not from what I've seen) and rank highly on search engines, then you're winning! You just take a small % for the service and can automate the process and easily scale.

Sure is actionable, but ultimately a fairly volatile gamble. I am not dismissing the usefulness of many of the projects, though they are not mutually exclusive, in fact benefit from, having a stable source of cash flow to put into those speculations, though of course 90%+ of them are honeypot garbage.

For sure, I try to integrate "professional" and "personal" relationships where feasible, as ultimately we are all just trying to make it in our own way and would do well not to loose the humanity in the process. I hope Iron Curtain v2.0 isn't going to divide the country and the unrest settles soon, but it has escalated wildly with the sanctions and violence. No good for health or bizniz.

Attached: backtomonke.png (403x504, 460.48K)

What do you think aboutt selling professional artist work back by my own minted nfts as a license. Or even starting a little middleman gig contacting artist about an opportunity where I know how to help them make money and do nft backed licensing for them

Im working on a webapp on the blockchain (yes, I know, is not a shitcoin. Not even a token), that gives a service and i get paid by commisions between transactions. Im not gonna write it because some jeet will steal it. So i can collect more money to finance my goldsmith hobby and business. I need like 7k, and my job, that is quite comfy btw, is not enough.
checked and i like your idea, you saw a necesity and gave a solution, that is orders of magnitude more valid that a lot of irl "startups"
idk much about NFTs to be honest, but if the art looks nice enough I would buy it with the "virtual certificate" that confirms is from the artist. Like pic rel

Attached: file.png (800x514, 613.26K)

well for art, what if you could find a way to be a middle man and reach out to a ton of artist to cater their art to crypto enthusiasts, take a cut and profit. Wouldnt this scale massively, esp. with aspiring artist who are willing to try whatever to make it as 99% dont

Howdy user! I really like the idea - there is authenticity and it's suitable to the emerging NFT space. Are you thinking as simple as scanning (if physical art) and uploading to a market place such as OpenSea? Seems like a grand idea to act as a sort of "tech broker" to artists who don't wanna into the minting et cetera process.

Howdy there dev user! Which blockchain is it on? I hear the Eth gas fees and congestion make that most-popular chain a little cumbersome currently. I love the idea of smithing in general - when I have settled in a more suitable locale I'd love to get amongst silver/gold smithing, maybe aimed at wedding rings and other jewellery, as well as growing medicinal/culinary mushrooms. Both are lovely hands-on as well as requiring relatively little upstart capital.

I've been thinking about starting an import and reselling operation. The goods I want to bring over can be resold for a 200%-500% markup. Cost of shipping is is no more than like 20% of the profit for the lower value items. There exists a free trade agreement between my country and the export country. Realistically looking at 30k profit a month.
Should I get in touch with a an import/export agent just to make sure I'm covering all the bases?

Nope not like just scanning it. I mean doing that digital twin thing. Sell both the real art with the nft. Maybe not even cater to crypto people but cater to art fans and introduce them to the novelty of nfts. Hmm idk though the best way to go about this. Help me entrepreneur user!

A customs agent is what they're called here and yeah. We have a free trade between mine and the export but there are still other charges on the stuff I bring in to resell.

what would be best food to do if I opened a food truck?

Greeting user! That sounds like you hit a (insert valuable commodity of choice here) vein! I reckon do your due dilligence and get it rolling - most quests I find are hindered primarily by a lack of action and daring. All the best!

Right, yeah for unique, one-of-a-kind items this is the way to go I reckon. First I'd scout which market places for NFTs have the most traffic, best reputation, lowest fees and then as mentioned above just get it going! Not sure how you'd approach artists other than just messaging them on FB/Instagram or whichever platform they use with your own pro account and just see what sticks.

CH-check! Well, it would likely be something which is niche, yet enticing to a large audience - something with a quirky spin even. I remember those charcoal-black burger buns they ran at some fast food joint a while back, something like that which catches the attention, while still being somewhat generic.

Attached: mrduck.jpg (600x800, 83.51K)

I have to do it on the cheapest ones for starters, so BSC and Arbitrum for now. Ive seen my "competitors" and are a disgrace. They drag their projects to the ground for some shit tokens that are not even needed for a couple of grands. and my service is something i was looking for but there was no one that could offer it so i decided to make it myself. Funnily I probably have to use Chainlink services despite making fun of it this past bull run.
And about the goldsmith, i want to make a luxury brand based on my country's ancient goldsmith, so i can sell it online and meet some new people that share the same interests. something like pic rel. Its not that difficult to make or at least compared to some chains ive seen.

Attached: file.png (550x413, 346.59K)

Get a gimmick, and good food first obviously, social media presence is a must as well.
is your page functional? i want to give chess a try

Attached: 1528996945830.jpg (1024x1532, 282.1K)

i will not give you my busniess ideas you nigger

Attached: knife-doggo-580f40466990d.jpg (433x343, 61.33K)