This is the best buy on the market right now. The fact you disagree just means it's that much more undervalued...

This is the best buy on the market right now. The fact you disagree just means it's that much more undervalued. It will moon so hard once the switch to PoS nears, sentiment will totally flip, and I'll be rich.

Attached: 1200px-Zcash_logo_2019.svg.png (1200x487, 45.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

moneroinfodump.neocities.org#ZcashBlackpill
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Explain why this is better than XMR

Fixed supply and backup plan if monero gets broken

Tranny development
Z Cash more like AIDS ASS

>objectively superior tech
>simple, easy to use UI and other user side niceties
>optional transparency supports real-life adoption and use
>same hard capped supply as BTC (fomo-inducing)
>switch to PoS (fomo-inducing)
>community isn't a weird turbo-maximalist cult
>market cap is much lower despite all the above, making it a better buy

no you wont ztranny kek nice glow coin you got there faggot

also,
>more scalable while keeping txs cheap and fast, doesn't bloat up like XMR

>Why Monero is better than Zcash

- no CEO

- no vulnerable corporate presence, anonymous core developers not subject to US/EU regulatory pressure or intimidation

- not answerable to institutional donors/investors/shareholders

- not overly-concerned with compliance, privacy is prioritized in every consideration

- fully private at protocol level (no optional privacy), all transactions look the same

- auto-shielded IP addresses

- uses well-understood, battle-tested and thus reliable cryptography as opposed to novel, much less understood and thus potentially flawed cryptography i.e. no "spooky moon math"

- proven track record, 6+ years of sustained darknet usage with 0 users traced

- no suspected backdoors

- no dev tax i.e. "founder's reward/community development fund"

- not transitioning to Proof-of-Stake

- no trusted setup

- not a Bitcoin fork

- tail emission

- ASIC resistance

- dynamic blocksize

- lower inflation

- ever-increasing real-world adoption, actually displacing Bitcoin in key sectors

- passionate grassroots enthusiasm, considerably more community engagement and activism

- significantly better reputation, widely admired and respected by non-hodlers

- greater decentralization = much more likely to survive a governmental crackdown on privacy coins

Attached: WVpjskJ.png (1700x956, 409.75K)

>The fact you disagree just means it's that much more undervalued.
You will be buying my bags once sentiment flips and you see the light.

I think we've got at least year to accumulate on this bad boy. My goal stack is 210, so I can occupy 21 seats in the 21 ZEC club.

ZEC does not have a CEO. The network has elected to fund a corporation for development, it is not "answerable to shareholders". The rest of your posts is just a bunch of crap. The tech is better. Enjoy getting 51% attacked and continually delisted from every exchange.

And sure, continue to fall for that retarded 'backdoor fud' and believe it's a glowie coin. This is the sentiment shift I will profit from.

it has a rich list where everyone can see your funds. monero does not have an address search bar

Not that this board isn't full of clueless crypto get-rich-quick schemers, but ZCash and Monero suffer from the exact same tunnel vision cancer. The reason why it works is also the reason why it will never do more than what it does right now; neither are willing to radically re-imagine how to provide absolute privacy.

Phala Network or Particl not only fare a lot better in that regard, but also have much more room for growth. Phala with their use and radical re-imagining of Polkadot (which itself comes with some contingency problems for users, but not the network's privacy itself), and Particl with their development and integration of SMSG.

There's other promising privacy technologies out there, none of which are ever discussed on this god-forsaken, newfag-infested board.

This sounds great! where should you buy Verge (Ticker: XVG). It is also PoS, and not only that but a capped supply, whats better is they already reached the supply cap so theres no more inflation! What's even better is its an even lower market cap. They used to call it Dogecoin Dark.

if i wanted inferior tech and bad UI I'd just buy XMR

Ok!

>Dogecoin Dark
they should've kept this name.

I should add that the Halo 2 update, scheduled for April, moves Zcash to a 'trustless' setup, removing a large swatch of criticisms generally leveled against it (and understandably).

Verge is contingent on centralized commercial applications; they do not offer a way out of traditional commercial platforms, because their protocol doesn't enable the possibility for on-chain commercial/market transactions

zhills btfo

what is the opposite of a centralized commercial application?

monero is the only.one

Attached: 674673423.jpg (313x260, 48.46K)

kys kikecoiners

please discuss them with me i have spent the last 2 weeks researching nothing but privacy technologies and projects because i know whats where the future is. i have a small list of candidates so far but have not heard of phala network or particl so want to know what else im missing. im looking for things which offer privacy, low transaction cost, and are easy to use with retard NPC friendly UI wallets or systems