If these retards are saying not to buy, should I buy?

If these retards are saying not to buy, should I buy?

Attached: Screenshot_20220303-084155~2.png (1080x1232, 187.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

app.alpaca.markets/brokerage/stocks/ERUS
nextmarkets.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

we cant even buy these stocks if we wanted to also go back lol

Check how old the user is. If he is before the GME pump, he's probably smart. If he's from after, he's a retard.

Check the actual oil/smg thread here and see what people are saying.

A lot of them are trying to buy but there's naturally some hesitancy because no one knows whether you're just throwing money into a vacuum at this point. Then again..

>I'll take what is crypto for $500

Attached: 1646156365786.jpg (1080x1080, 96.36K)

>foreign-held shares won't be permitted to be sold there
Intredasting. Does it mean that shares traded on foreign exchanges won't be sellable, or that shares owned by foreigners won't be sellable?
The latter case is extremely bullish.

bought some Lukoil today and buying more tomorrow

Attached: tdyZKcWYDecmfUQaJbCXxCD12QLYXgJD3U8i2djCacWS5ZQsyU1oNPGysgJJUFDQrYvcAKW3TdN6zXFxCUZQErA9iYgD32czkCtJptwDmY6FCfw6TRuahrjAnZWZrWSHNZRs6oRwrnnkYquxAVUgAQWrFrpD1xuoujkF6AvRqiDjDZ4j2hLbg9W94vfKqev.jpg (640x301, 26.89K)

Lukoil will probably go bankrupt soon, congrats for losing your money

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-02 165807.png (1153x1016, 225.44K)

currently the london exchange only allows sell orders to be submitted on gazprom unless you are a market maker (of course their friends get 1 cent slurpies, no slurpies for you goy).

i do think if the ruble collapses most of these companies re-issue new shares on a new currency basis though which for westerners may as well be zero.

just because a stock drops 90% due to heavy sanctions and ware does not make it worthless. If anything, it is extremely undervalued due to exceptional circumstances. This isnt like the crash of 2008 when banks were closing left andd right because the entire system was propped up on literally nothing.

Youll never have an opportunity like this again.

well those retards would buy Russian ADRs listed on western exchanges. Duh. If you're able to buy locally then fuck absolutely now is the time to buy kopeks on the ruble.

Buy them. Hold them for years. These brokers and institutions are forcing people to either sell them, or not allowing people to trade them.

These companies have assets on their books worth many multiple of their share prices. They aren't bullshit "stonks" or shitcoins, these are real companies, with artificially-lowered share prices.

There's a reason these Russian-based ETFs have started trading at premiums.

How do I buy lukoil reply right now

How can you even buy this shit if buying is restricted?

you cant, hes larping

51% dividends oof

"Invest thesis
LUKOIL (OTCPK:LUKOY) is an interesting asset on the horizon of the next three years, one of the cheapest among the blue chips in Emerging Markets. According to its dividend policy, Lukoil allocates 100% of its adjusted cash flow to dividends. Given Lukoil's current plans for CAPEX and an average oil price of $68.2/b (Brent) in 2022-2023, Lukoil will pay a total of 43.6% dividend yield based on the results of 2021, 2022, and 2023.

Due to the nature of the tax regime in Russia, Lukoil's profits are less responsive to changes in oil prices than other global oil companies."

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-02 170753.png (1401x137, 20.11K)

I actually agree with him. If you have cash laying about to spare you can throw some at it and spin the wheel but I doubt, when the dust settles, you will have anything to show for it. Unless you're a Chinese national. Good luck, fren.

>hey bro how stupid are the faggots in reddittown they’re all so dumb, you go into their bars and their shops and their houses and the things they say are all so fucking dumb
>so why do you go there?
>I… I just… I just go there to see how dumb they are
>if they’re dumb, and you know they’re dumb, then why not just not go there?
>I… I mean… they’re just dumb, ok?

Basically.

Too bad they will all be nationalized.

What do you think ?
ERUS: GAZROM - LUKOIL - Sberbank etc
app.alpaca.markets/brokerage/stocks/ERUS
or :
HSBX MSCI RUSSIA CAP (EUR)
and :
Xtr.MSCI Tussua Capped Swap (EUR)
nextmarkets.com/
But I don't have many infos on last two etfs