"Uncle works for Nintendo", here's what's what

"Uncle works for Nintendo", here's what's what

>AEW secured two streaming distribution deals
>first is with HBO Max; Dynamite, PPVs and "Road To"s to be available on an AEW hub through the service
>HBO Max hub should launch Friday or Saturday before Revolution 2022
>second is a new platform, Watch Your Wrestling
>all AEW content (Dynamite/PPVs/Dark/Elevation) + all ROH content + select NJPW content

Attached: hbo-max-main.jpg (854x480, 33.57K)

>Watch Your Wrestling
No

This is fake.

WATCH THIS RATIO BITCH

>watch your wrestling

Attached: 823.jpg (600x451, 30.61K)

Attached: 4568.png (1292x1046, 169.17K)

>>second is a new platform, Watch Your Wrestling
im sure the redditers are going to sperg out about how 'cringe' that name is like they did to control your narrative or whatever it's called

>wrestling: an objectively dying medium
>i'm finna start a wrestling exclusive streaming service
based business genius tony has done it again

I hope it’s as good as the network before peacock shitted everywhere.

People have already bought the PPV at full price and he's going to (almost) give it away a few days before the show?

>educational
Guess what kids today we're going to learn how to botch moves and ruin wrestlers

>a tab in hbomax means he’s starting a wrestling only streaming service
Based retard. Also fite and iwtv seem to be doing fine

HBO Max is only available in America. The other one is probably intended for international audiences.

>second is a new platform, Watch Your Wrestling
>all AEW content (Dynamite/PPVs/Dark/Elevation) + all ROH content + select NJPW content
learn how to read dumdum

kek not even streaming services want rampage

Will WYW include live PPVs a la WWE Network?

>Watch Your Wrestling
Problem with this is that 98% of people, including HBO Max subscribers, think that wrestling is just called WWE. They're going to click on that shit thinking they can watch some nostalgia from Hulk Hogan, The Rock, and Austin. Imagine how quickly they hit the "back" button when they realize what it really is.

Having 20 years of content with Ring of Honor makes AEW even more appealing to an HBO Max. That's so much goddamn content that they can boast about.

Threads that didnt age well

Wtf does HBO even have? I will stick to Paramount and Amazon.

who fuckin' cares, if they're not gonna watch it they're not gonna watch it, but goddamn if 5% of them they click and they STAY that makes it worth it.

Lmao yeah I'm sure the HBO max subscribers that watch Euphoria and Succession are yearning to watch Colt Cabana vs Davey Richards

Warner isn't paying for properties to please existing customers.