/trash/

He's back but nothing from jakeposter or ramseyposter or samoajoetoastposter? Hell i would even welcome pizzaanon back.

Attached: 1623406543795.png (3462x1200, 1.69M)

His gimmick is retarded because he supposedly hates womens threads yet he bumps them sometimes from page 7 or below.

Based giving himself the finisher

Waifufag virgin cucks of course hate him, but he’s truthful. Stop creating schizo threads complaining about posters on here. It really shows how upset you are by specific individuals. You all have no chance in hell with any women’s wrestlers. Face reality.

>Stop creating schizo threads complaining about posters on here. It really shows how upset you are by specific individuals
literally you LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

based from me

Attached: Finner.jpg (380x355, 98.64K)

Get rid of bitchtits,sashaschizo,any mandyfags not staying in their containment threads,any joshipedos not staying in their containment threads,console war e-faggots or elitetrannys, and twitter posters.

No, just get rid of waifufag virgin cucks and trolls. Unlike all so-called “Women’s” wrestling fans, I discuss professional wrestling and sports entertainment. I’m far more valuable to this board than every unhealthily-obsessed waifufag. Sorry, not sorry. You all waste your time being stalkers with women’s wrestlers that are all already married or in relationships and don’t even know any of you exist.

Sashaschizo is a bad fat smell.

Yes that includes you Sashaschizo, you are a marefu fag and should be deleted, along with any mandyfags out of their general that flood the board with that bong blacked whore

See

ramseyposter had to leave because of retards stealing his gimmick and posting everyday. he had something unique and retards ruined it.

So what???? I like Sasha Banks. There’s no law that prohibits me from doing so. Stop trying to drag me into your waifufaggotry wars. I don’t know how many times I have to tell you this. If YOU have a problem with Mandy Rose fans, YOU take care of it. I don’t work for any of you and I never will. Sasha Banks is the only women’s wrestler I give two shits about and no one nor nothing will ever change this.

Soon.

Attached: 1623008742132.jpg (1200x1200, 705.28K)

Sasha is all woman. Keep mouthing off while hiding in Mommy’s and Daddy’s basement, e-tough guy. You waifufag virgin cucks will ALWAYS be my bitches.

I seriously thought you hated the trash man tho?

There’s worse posters than dimeless no (You) getting mr trash

Bitchtits isn’t real, Ojama

what happened to the world championship historian, I stopped coming here for like a month and when I came back he no longer posted

Ojama is real its a yu gi oh card

Did somebody say ?

Attached: 1607311814632.webm (1280x720, 2.39M)