So fucking tired of jannies deleting all altcoins and banning for "advertising"

so fucking tired of jannies deleting all altcoins and banning for "advertising"

HOW THE FUCK IS TALKING ABOUT A NEW COIN ADVERTISING FUCKING BITCH ASS FAGS

all this started last year when dogcoins pumped, fuck jannies, fuck shithead mods, you're literally killing Any Forums only stupid fucking "mainstream" coins are allowed threads.

FUCK YOU! The same thing happened to 420chan everyone got banned by powertripping mods for the pettiest shit and now its a dead site

Attached: 1636579528538.png (225x224, 11.35K)

Dumb frogposter

It’s so fucking gay what the jannies have done to Any Forums, I fucking despise all jannies

fuck jannies

Yeah whoever the new jannies are that appeared around September are complete and utter niggerfaggots.

Biz :

Attached: 498161.jpg (1024x892, 210.95K)

fuck these new jannies

>It’s so fucking gay what the jannies have done to Any Forums, I fucking despise all jannies

This. It is just threads of people crying about not making it, people trying to get people to buy their stinky linky bags, BTC and ETH schitzo TA posting, GME cope (fucking still?), shiny rocks, and boomer stocks...

Literally can't talk about the new shit anymore without a ban, and it is the fucking begining of Alt season!!! The absolute state of Any Forums.

Worst of all, they do it for free and will never be real women.

Attached: 1643558416577.png (967x964, 788.62K)

>t. Pajeet Singh, Hyderabad scamcoin call center CEO

Did someone not make money durring last alt season?

DYOR and don't get scammed, don't expect some unpaid tranny to keep you safe.

NGMI

Attached: 1628294632560.jpg (1243x807, 95.61K)

>I demand more binance scam circus trash!
Lolno

No one wants to buy BSC scam trash, answer is not to buy BSC scam trash... that said, legit projects on other chains are being deleted too, it is not just fly by night jeet shit they are deleting.

Literally the biggest problem with Any Forums right now is people cant even discuss big things happening on legit altcoins with out a ban.

Jannies have destroyed biz and this CANCER captcha has destroyed Any Forums

Biz is dead, go fuck yourself

Hahahahahaha scammer angry because jannies won’t let him rug Any Forums HAHAHA

EVERYONE LAUGH

I hope they ban me forever fuck this cancer

Pic related -> janny

Attached: 6F6E22F5-D37E-4E56-A49F-568AB989CE4A.jpg (500x500, 32.51K)

>HURR DURR, IF I DON'T MAKE MONY ITS A RUG HURR DURRR PLEASE TRANNIES STOP ME FROM TALKING ABOUT TOKENS

DYOR faggot, I don't need some tranny trying to protect me from making money; you don't get rugged by buying legit projects, let the community here discuss them and call out the bullshit. Let investors DYOR.

You are seriously never going to make it, faggot.

Attached: photo_2022-02-05_14-02-18.jpg (375x523, 37.26K)

>can't afford $20 to bypass captcha

>$20 passes keep getting banned for advertising when I mention anything other than BTC or ETH.

I’ve been banned countless times for spreading the good word about PokeDx. Fuck jannies

>when I mention anything other than BTC or ETH
This is so categorically false, it borders on absurdity. We all talk about "top 2000 alts" (utter shitcoins) all day. You're trying to hustle peniscat tokens with "locked liquidity and based devs" with nothing but a contract address... You're so full of shit, it's turned your skin brown. Get the fuck out of here with your fucking save Ukraine scam coin, or whatever you're peddling.

You one of them, that such a gloat?

Based and /thread