Who’s going over?

Who’s going over?

Attached: C0842272-F1C2-46EA-8908-DBE36A3812E2.jpg (940x529, 176.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AwL853wlYv8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Colby should wrestle fuck him as he actually has a chin unlike askren.

i don't watch gay sex so i don't care

masvidal

Colby easily, Masvidal is a journeyman can who got over in an unexpected squash. Ufc's 123Kid.

they both suck but Colby probably grinds out a split decision in a fight where nothing happens. The "masvidal is an exciting fighter because he knocked a guy out one time" thing has got to stop. he was a shitter before 2019 and is only slightly better now

Me

Any Forums is a colby board for obvious reason
youtube.com/watch?v=AwL853wlYv8

Colby will hold Masvidal against the cage for 25 minutes like Usman did in his first fight with Masvidal. Jorge will be good enough to stuff some takedowns and get up from others, but Colby will smother him like a wet blanket for all 5 rounds. Colby's fight to lose based on styles, but he's still severely overrated (both are, but more people are realistic about what Masvidal's ceiling is) because of his seemingly refusal to fight anyone coming up. He's never beaten one guy in the current top 15.

I don’t watch fake fighting so I don’t care

Who did he refuse to fight? Usman is the one who wasted like a year of time running away

>MMAnlets

Leon Edwards he legit ducked, and the Woodley fight was a complete joke, Woodley was beyond washed, even with their history the fight was silly to make and I'm just saying he needs to fight a top 10 guy who isn't old as dirt. There's no real gauge on how good he is, we know he matches up decent with Usman, but Masvidal is a gimmie, he should have fought Burns, or Edwards or the Russian with the clef lip.
He's clearly going for money fights, and you can't blame him, but for a fan like me who wants to know how he really matches up with other welterweights it's really annoying to see him pick the easiest fights that aren't for the title. And calling out lightweights like Poirier is just embarrassing when there's a line of good contenders at Welterweight

Colby has to go over. But Colby needs to be aggressive and dominant like he was in the Robbie Lawler fight, constant striking and pressure. In the last Usman fight, he was overly cautious in the first two rounds and that got him dropped. He did way better in the las three rounds and should have won but hopefully he learned that his style depends on his constant activity since he doesn't seem to have KO power.

He hasn’t beat anyone in the CURRENT top 15 cause he bashes people up so bad they retire after the whooping he gives them

Reminder that Masvidal has HEEM’d six people while KWABington has HEEM’d zero (0) people

it was bullshit colby got the interim title taken away and didn't get to be the one to dethrone woodley as champ

Colby
No one knew who Masvidal was until he heemed the biggest shitter outside of CM Punk and had meme fight against a washed up Nate Diaz. He's one of the biggest fraud contenders there's ever been.

the BMF title should be on the line. it was pathetic to have jorge win it via doctor stoppage, especially considering how much scar tissue Nate has, getting cut was inevitable in a fight.

or he just picks fights with old men at the end of their run, like Jorge Masvidal, and when he fights someone credible, like Usman, he gets his ass kicked

he didnt really get his ass kicked against usman either time. they were both close fights and he won rounds

Close or not, he clearly lost both, and won't ever beat Usman, and still just picks fights with old fighters or guys below his weight class, until he beats another contender, he's a fraud