PWInsider: Triple H still hasn't returned to work

WWE just fired his assistant
>Pineda's departure also sparked discussion and wonder as to whether Levesque is ever coming back as many who used to be in constant communication with him haven't spoken with him in some time and there's no indication he's anywhere close to stepping back into his former roles for the company. Obviously, there's never been (and should not be) a timeline for his return, but Pineda's exit has been seen as a sign by some that it will be still some time (at the least) before Levesque is close to coming back.
pwinsider.com/ViewArticle.php?id=156383

Attached: Triple_H_November_2017.jpg (2356x3020, 3.29M)

Attached: terra ryzing.jpg (582x321, 35.36K)

think it is looking more likely the Haitch cashes out and quietly departs the fed, having a widowmaker heart attack is no joke and I wouldnt blame him if he left

Attached: 1612402092668.jpg (250x220, 6.2K)

They made out that he had a minor heart issue but you're not off work for 6 months because of that

I could shoot see Paul coming in to run ROH now if they're just on HBO Max. Doesn't really fuck with WWE's bottom line if he's just doing his own thing over there and not on TV

him and his wife are rich not like he has to work desu

If it was a widowmaker then I'm not surprised he's just spending time being a father and husband. He's got a horseshoe up his ass to survive one of those.

people forget he DID sell all of his shares months before the heart incident

Yeah, and this is a nigga who continued two matches through a torn ACL. I figure he'd try to get himself back. It's 100% way worse than they let on, or him and Steph really are divorcing.

Soon to be ex-wife
They're cutting all of his boys because he's not getting anything from WWE in the settlements

He’s dead and they don’t want to have the news come out before they sell the company. No one has seen or spoken to him in months, not even people he used to be really close with like Ric Flair, HBK, and others that work behind the scenes.

There's a video of him at an event a couple of days ago

>Obviously, there's never been (and should not be) a timeline for his return
why not?

Post link then

A deep fake

Your average smark brainlet fan

He's legitimately dead, like Biden.

Can’t refute anything I said, typical Edrone behavior

L + ratio+ no bitches + *bows down to the king*

Worse, he became potato.

CGI