Everyone on Twitter is talking about some sort of staking hack with USDC happening soon. Something about CRV...

Everyone on Twitter is talking about some sort of staking hack with USDC happening soon. Something about CRV. Should I be worried? They say “John the Destroyer” is going to drain all stablecoin LP tokens with a special focus on USDC. The proof I’ve seen is pretty damning. I’m guessing I should just get out of USDC for a bit.

Attached: 28A5D3DE-D70C-4EA4-97F5-9B61A9E3DB51.jpg (249x157, 7.04K)

What do you gain from this larp, schozoman?

medicaments

dyor

LARP

It’s really not though. I guess a bunch of staking contracts that reward USDC stakers have some sort of flaw.

Link twitter posts faggot cause they're unfindable I can't find anything for "John the Destroyer" or anything relating to USDC pool hack

this

I've heard that "John the Destroyer" is actually the "Ghost of Kiev"

He's still downing 50 Russian planes per day AND he's hacking USDC as we speak while in air, he's just that good

Attached: ghost of kyiv.jpg (1908x1146, 131.33K)

I can’t find them but it’s happening trust me

sage

i made this pepe

I did

Damn you fumbled the football.

The concerning thing about USDC right now, and any coin backed by it(DAI, FRAX, many many others) is that there is a possibility that USDC could be shutdown.

The USDC token contract is allowed to freeze USDC in any wallet. This has happened before and it could happen again. Wouldn't surprise me if the world powers start asking circle to freeze 3pool on curve. If this happens, expect a USDC rug, PLUS people will dump all the dogshit backed by USDC.

I would NOT want to be in centralized stablecoins now or fake decentralized stablecoins like FRAX.

The best alternative is sUSD by synthetix probably. It is backed by SNX, ETH, and LUSD.

John the Destroyer just flew over my house

>John the destroyer of kiev

confirmed shit posting homosexual larp by op since he refuses to provide the proof to his claims and "cant find them suddenly"

HOMOSEXUAL UNFUNNY UNWITTY LARP FAG
/thread

Fug

>Not posting the real one
shiggy

Attached: 1646006960744.jpg (1079x1808, 136.48K)

> John the Destroyer
kek

Not much to worry about for liquid stakers. Lido, Ankr and StaFi

Attached: 1643542451892s.jpg (125x125, 3.03K)

It’s real you fucking idiot DYOR