Ah hello Dave Meltzer, "Meltzer", what a curious last name, of Jewish heritage I presume. Tell me Dave...

>ah hello Dave Meltzer, "Meltzer", what a curious last name, of Jewish heritage I presume. Tell me Dave, did the rabbi suck your freshly circumcised penis a little too hard? *Slurthethethethe*. Is that why you were unable to conceive a child with your now ex wife?
>But that isn't why you are here is it Dave? No you are here on the truth about the supposed AAA ratings & DON buyrates.
>Just like your kind throughout history to blatantly lied about them didn't you Dave?
>Before I tell you what you want to hear tell me Dave, how does it feel knowing your baby, your precious pet project that is AEW is doing so poorly? Tony Khan listens to your advice on booking and who to bring in and push doesn't he Dave? Yet they can't draw any sorta dimes. Why is that Dave? Could it be everything you believe in isn't as popular as you and that cult of Plebbitors and British YouTubers think? Could it be that work rate doesn't draw like those ꜱoy guzzling losers strongly believe?
*Dave Meltzer breaks down crying*
>The answer you seek is here Dave
>superluchas.com/no-los-young-bucks-no-lograron-un-rating-historico-para-aaa/?fbclid=IwAR3Z44i7Ol56jpkI573Dk18JG2Nw0bO3v9OI1E349Wx4Ma7tZBu4VPBkX84
>No go Dave, go into the hoarded mess of a pig sty you call a room and put in that link in your ancient computer
>There you will realize that AEW, Konnan, Jericho and yourself are BTFO

Attached: Polish_20220302_112424184.jpg (1768x1756, 1.05M)

>what do the lambs say, Dave?
>uhm.... uhh... you know...

Any Forums is so reddit compared to /asp/, this shit is just embarrassing

Absolutely BASED

This is a /asp/ meme ya simpola

>A referee tried to disqualify me once... I quivered his liver with a nice Chianti DDT.

Attached: 1610924571542.png (566x517, 4.34K)

Begging ya to go back

you need to go back

Redditor absolutely seething at the truth

>Redditor absolutely seething at the truth

Attached: e9647f15a6691b403bac195e11b3a5945699ce345995b6d848cbe6f01aaa014a.jpg (894x894, 187.9K)

Why would you say this in a thread with actual OC

>they don't know

Newfag

Yeah we know you are

Bump

Very well said

nice thread shithead

Any Forums is a reddit board brother

Why are they allowed to get away with this?

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 7.34K)

bump

Redditors are banned for naming the jew