NFT bros. What are your comfiest holds in this market? OP holds Azuki, mfer, few rare pepes (Pepcasso, Pepepearl)...

NFT bros. What are your comfiest holds in this market? OP holds Azuki, mfer, few rare pepes (Pepcasso, Pepepearl), Acrocalypse and Midnight Breeze.

Anything sub 1 worth taking a look at? No fiverr shit thanks.

Attached: unnamed.png (400x560, 407.18K)

Sub-1? Pretty much nothing.

Pixels Farm is dying to pull an NFT Worlds and go parabolic though.

I ain't buying shit during this market, just gonna wait it out and try to reduce my bags.

Not selling my Azuki, BAYC, or Fidenza though.

The OG Rare Pepe’s are my best hold. Made a decent profit on them.

The other NFTs are just really 1 day hype and pump before falling into oblivion. Barely broke even on them.

flurks

Attached: 5B18480F-0F4D-4D06-91BB-618CC5F55654.png (1080x1080, 157.15K)

I don't own any nft. I'm yet to see any real reason to own one. It gives me memecoins vibe.

Can we stop with these nft scams already?

It doesn't matter if you trust NFTs or not user. They're here already, and nothing is changing that. NFT haven't reached its peak and there'll more developments, more reliable NFTs with better use cases. Till then, you'll have to make do with what you get or just stay away from it, till its more stable. Hopefully, it doesn't get too late to make real monies by then.

>Not selling my Azuki, BAYC, or Fidenza though.
fucking bobo!

SOL chain Nfts offer better flip opportunities these days

kek i created like 7 or 8 of those xcp rare pepes

Nothing too much, but definitely worth it I guess. Being my first time in the space, I have a weird but somehow interesting connection with Cryptogirlfriend NFT. The devs connection is probably one of the reasons to hodl.

mumu

Why mint nfts when you can stack raca at a discount. baka

>Anything sub 1 worth taking a look at?
It's probably only shit sub 1.

WorldOfWomen floor price is at 9.5 eth and it's still undervalued.

STFU pussy nigga! do some learning. folks like you didnt believe in btc when you had the chance to bag at a penny

you're more retard than myself. you bought some ugly cryptogirlfriend cuz dev has connections....how is that going? lmao

stop the cap. opensea has the largest volume. it just needs to go full cross chain and all these shitty nft marketplaces are done for

>I ain't buying shit during this market, just gonna wait it out and try to reduce my bags.
based thing to do user

kek nfts are yet to start

that's a really weird way to throw away money

anti nft pyscho

Dev is Cz Binance side chick according to my finds and they are based with sauce. don't ask for sauce. and you might as well look her up on twitter to see for yourself.
Crypto is all bout risk my nigga we only manage risk and invest what we can afford to lose.

I do whatever i like with my money. i can mint my self a jpeg of your dick MF

Isn't Solsea like a kind of Solana NFT marketplace for Solana project just asking.

cut the crap and just buy shitcoins. take profit and reinvest in another shitcoin

this thread has been hijacked by retards who dont believe in creating wealth from nfts. how dumb can fags be? kekekek

Sol prime offers free minting fee. try it out.

mf. your momma said you got a tiny dick. i know cus she was spilling a lot of trash while i was fucking her

Greyhound

Attached: surfer.jpg (1080x1080, 410.56K)