Top #5 crypto

>Top #5 crypto
>Almost never talked about on Any Forums

Why is this?

Attached: xrplogo.png (225x225, 4.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

goldenageofgaia.com/issue-mediation-process-r3/accountability/financial-crash/goldman-sachs-the-great-american-bubble-machine/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I see XRP posts all the time. It is just not a very good investment compared to other shitcoins.

because it doesn't do anything

Scam....

I always use it to send money between wallets because it costs only like $0.0001 per transaction and goes through within a few seconds.

But the price seems a bit surpressed which I dont understand.

So something im missing here?

Some investors don't want to take the risk of XRP being delisted if it loses the SEC lawsuit.

>He thinks that what is talked on worldwideweb.Any Forums.org is organic and decided by the people who browse it.

Attached: 1621010221932.png (1081x1079, 1.92M)

old pre-2013 tech
centralized supply ownership
centralized blockchain control
low volume
easy regulatory slam dunk
no interest lined up

XRP has done nothing, ATH was in 2017, Currently in court, They have only signed around 300 banks for ripplenet, Partnered with WEF, People in BIS and IMF. total shitcoin.

Tether is to Ethereum what Blue Ridge Corporation is to Shenendoah Corporation

It's the same racket, just in digital form. The crash is going to be ridiculous.

a copy of the infamous Goldman Sachs Vampire Tentacle article by Matt Taibbi

goldenageofgaia.com/issue-mediation-process-r3/accountability/financial-crash/goldman-sachs-the-great-american-bubble-machine/

forgot link

Kek jewish is empty of course

Same reason they don't talk about the actual secret societies on pol, or vampires in x

>NANO transactions are free! That must mean NANO is worth a lot right? Why is the price so suppressed?

So when are we gonna see some serious pumping for xrp?

>weed smokers is a religion

You have no idea what's coming for NANO, the ticker was changed for a reason and the spam attack was a stress test done by a certain Government.

buying ashton kutchers bags, lmao

two more weeks

trash centralized coin

Kek sure baggie

Attached: bags.gif (478x268, 897.26K)