Brush teeth

>brush teeth
>gums bleed

Attached: bizfrog72.jpg (976x850, 62.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

healingteethnaturally.com/urine-therapy-teeth-gum-problems.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>brush teeth once a month

Go see a dentist for your gingivitis.
Do it before you start losing teeth

You need to brush twice a day at the VERY MINIMUM.
To be an extra special good boy floss once daily and use mouthwash as well. Once you see the gunk that comes out from between your teeth with the floss, you will want to continue. It might bleed the first couple times. That's normal. It will stop.

dude listen to me
i have a condition, i had no enamel
it was out of my control
as a result i had to get all of my teeth crowned
i have a great smile now where before i had very yellow teeth that were extremely soft
i brush in the morning, floss at night, and brush again
do it gently or get an electric
it is fucking worth it
also bitches love good oral hygiene
get in the habit
just consider it your DCA for good hygiene
number go up

that means its working

See a dentist to have teeth scaling done. After that brush properly. Your gums will bleed for 2 weeks to a month but the gum line will go back up.

T. Someone who has been in the situation

Look up interdental brushes

Gums will bleed till they toughen up. You get used to the pain. Watch the dentist youtube video on how to floss fast.

I have a really bad love of sweets and so now I take religious care of my chompers.

brush harder
eat less sugar
don't use fluoride toothpastes
don't listen to these niggers telling you to go to a (((dentist)))

don't brush it then

Take more vitamin C

also avoid sugar.

Don’t brush so hard

Eat more fatty meats and less sugar

Attached: ehxkfkuphu281.jpg (640x534, 38.81K)

Is incorporating a water-pick into my regimen a worthy financial investment?

This is the real question. I am considering. An electric toothbrush as well but don’t wanna she’ll out 100 dollaroonis

I love that my frens also all have gingivitis from browsing imageboards all day and not interacting with reality

Attached: 1639625044644.jpg (830x594, 226.88K)

Same with me but replace brush with floss.

Attached: tenor_1.gif (220x217, 113.77K)

How do I interact with reality more Any Forums bros?

>no one has mentioned mouthwash yet
Listerine bro

>You get used to the pain
what pain lol
if anything it's the sour taste of blood

brush harder, no you will wear out ur teeth lol

you should floss more than you brush

I’ve been chewing tobacco for 20 years. About 18 months ago I had a tooth infection and borderline horrible pain in my mouth with a loose tooth. Needed a root canal. Classic peridontal disease signs... gingivitis, bad breath, receding gum lines, loose tooth, and enflamed gums that would bleed when I brushed my teeth. I was FUCKED.

Did tea tree oil, coconut oil pulling, salt/water... nothing worked. Then I thought to myself does the urine work for this too? Cuz I had healed myself of leaky gut and parasites the year before drinking it.

Found this article

healingteethnaturally.com/urine-therapy-teeth-gum-problems.html

Held my urine in my mouth for 15 mins at a time. 3-4 times a day. Every time after I spit it out the pain was gone. Then it would come back but less and less each time. End of the week, pain gone. Tooth infection gone. Enflamed gums started reviving and looked alive again. Bleeding stopped. Tooth firmed up. Avoided having to get a root canal.