Why dont any americans wrestle like these guys?

Why dont any americans wrestle like these guys?

Why is it so difficult for most westerners to wrestle like Japanese wrestlers in general?

I feel that Wrestling would be more popular if it took itself seriously and tried to look real again. It doesnt matter if it's fake, the point is not to make a mockery of your own medium. Everyone loves Marvel and that's fake too.

Attached: hqdefault-1[1].jpg (480x360, 21.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hiroshi_Hase
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because most people dont have the talent of Misawa, Kawada or Kobashi

Stan Hansen violated both of them when they were young boys, then he taught them about Jesus and they both accepted Christ as their lord and savior.

When you think about it, AJPW wasn't even the top dog of its time
If you wanna imitate the Japanese wrestling that was the most popular one, one should imitate NJPW

Attached: Eddie Kingston vs Bryan Danielson - Eyepoke Cutoff.webm (720x404, 2.92M)

based and Mutohpilled

Attached: Mutoh Handspring Back Elbow on Steve Austin.webm (650x494, 2.85M)

American wrestlers (not all of them, but most of them, especially back in the day) are pussies that try to minimize any kind of impact as much as possible.

This fat boy so gassed he can't even let go of the ropes.

He is selling bro

That's a girl move

Girls have ruined the handspring back elbow and that's the worst thing the divas have done to wrestling

Attached: Great Muta - Flashing Elbow.webm (560x422, 2.91M)

Kings Road isn’t for everybody, user. Someone post the webm of Eddie Kingston and that other fat shitter trying it.

I didn't realize Muta was so political

Well, everyone imitates Mutoh, be it in the US or Japan, while only some AJPW marks in NJPW imitate AJPW’s shitters. And even the AJPW’s shitters’ style was done by Choshu Riki before the AJPW’s shitters knew how to work the ropes.

Attached: BA4B72CD-7B4B-4A20-8995-AC863097CAFD.jpg (1200x676, 184.12K)

I don't get the joke ngl

Attached: Otani vs Samurai_96 - Springboard Low Dropkicks.webm (496x368, 2.94M)

I bow down for this legendary wrestling icon, truly the greatest of all time

What people really imitate nowadays is the NJPW juniors desu

Attached: Lyger destroys Otani with an Avalanche Brainbuster.webm (512x384, 2.94M)

Joshi wrestlers imitate Mutoh more than danshi wrestlers

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hiroshi_Hase

>why dont people wrestle like two of the greatest of all time

gee idk

Bitches want The Great Dick-ta iynwim

I think it's hard for me to complain about Eddie because when I look at it objectively I think he is somehow top 3 wrestler in AEW, in spite of being a fat gassed out broken down old man.

Attached: Eddie Kingston vs Bryan Danielson - Flip the Bird into Chop.webm (720x404, 2.94M)

Japanese wrestling in general is anti-dimes. It barely draws dimes in their own country and anyone who imitates it in America is usually an anti-draw.

Yeah well, I'm not a pedo so I don't watch joshi bro, so you may be right there

Attached: Samurai vanquishes Kanemoto.webm (496x368, 2.94M)

bring back JONAHism

Attached: Hayato vs Yoshitsune - Springboard Cartwheel Stomp.webm (320x240, 2.79M)

I remember a time when people used shit on palm strike spam Liger.

Eddie Kingston the most over guy on the roster wrestles "Japanese" style though.

He’s now a yummy redditcore and /wooo/ approved wrestler

Honestly rewatching it, I don't think the crowd itself likes the Shotei as a finisher.

Attached: Ohtani vs Dragon - Dropkick.webm (448x336, 2.94M)

Where’s the selling? This guy is just doing a bunch of moves with no psychology like he’s a video game character

Why would the guy doing the move sell?

Are you retarded?

Attached: Ohtani wins the big one for the first time.webm (496x368, 2.95M)