Austin Aries on making a woman kiss his testicles for entering the locker room

Austin Aries on making a woman kiss his testicles for entering the locker room
>There was absolutely no “sexual abuse.” Zero. She didn’t belong in the locker room and I showed why with her inappropriate actions. Feign outrage elsewhere.

Attached: Austin Aries.jpg (1080x3045, 865.34K)

Attached: 21 is too young.jpg (1098x150, 34.84K)

what a fucking weirdo.

based
fucking snowflakes can't take a harmless rib anymore

Retard

based
kek

how the fuck you admit THAT openly

DENY DENY DENY

>Hey Miz you fucking asshole, stop leaving crumbs on other people's bags. I have to teach you some respect. Now get over here and kiss my nut.

Attached: 239[1].jpg (415x600, 23.67K)

Why wouldn't he? There's nothing to be ashamed of. It's just lads being lads. Nobody got hurt

Hes taking control of his narrative

Go back or kys please

The funny thing here is no one calls out the girl kissing his nuts. She's someone else's gf and she kisses this niggas nuts for what reason? He didn't force her and she didn't need to. This is the problem nowadays. There is this either or mindset when it comes to interactions, when truth is multiple people can be complete faggots in life. Aries is a little vegan faggot who thinks he's a bigger draw than he ever has been. But the girl is a dumb thot ring rat. No one is a victim here.

the deep dark secret is that these people know that women are retarded and helpless

damn he sounds like an actual loser

I don't feel bad for thot's getting treated like thots. That is literally what should be dissuading them from acting that way. Respect is not something that is supposed to be freely given out because it becomes devalued. It has to be earned like any currency.

My god, this nigga is retarded.

Outside of him being a short vegan faggot, he seems pretty based. Wrestling needs more people like him, just taller

Very cool that people admit that adult women are too stupid to make decisions for themselves but also should run every company and be able to vote

He's not. He's a fucking cringe faggot that burnt every bridge. Nigga lost his girl to fucking Melikey Blacks. Like, how is that fucking based? Zelina chose a fucking edgelord over Aries.

aren't all manlets?

there's no way CYN has even one event now

>antivax
>antimask
>pro putting women in their place
>no sells for shitters
>open contempt for cancel culture and critical race theory
the fact that anyone on this board would dislike a man with these characteristics shows that you belong on reddit