MOTY and it hasn't even happened

MOTY and it hasn't even happened

Attached: FMjQPUmWUAA5J2O.jpg (1920x867, 320.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7iK0NOzeOlI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I remember seeing this match on Main Event in like 2015

>literally never wrestled in 2015
>literally never wrestled on Main Event

Ok Mr Wrestling Encyclopedia, you got me there.

The only good thing about the PPV, at least on paper. I'm also excited to see where this goes

Punk and MJF should be good as well. The rest is just boring. They need to take the belt off Hangman ASAP

>foiled by 30 seconds of internetting

KWAB

>They need to take the belt off Hangman ASAP
nah he’s over and has drawn the most consistent ratings out of any champ

2020 WOTY vs 2021 WOTY

I forgot that one. Yeah, it should be interesting, but not at the level of this one in my opinion, which should be the main event if it wasn't just a regular match without any title.

You wouldn’t have the same opinion if it happened in wwe

Yeah because wwe made them do lame matches

What's the storyline?

Dean Ambrose could never really figure out how to do TV matches, a lot of them would get chewed up by commercial breaks but they had at least one good one on TV as far as I can remember.

Bryan wants to start a faction with Mox and dominate AEW. Mox is intrigued but says he will only stand with somebody after they’ve fought.

This is gonna be a blood bath
Screencap this

Spoilers
youtube.com/watch?v=7iK0NOzeOlI

Attached: 1630121654364.jpg (828x676, 347.47K)

nah they don’t have to work wwe style so it will actually be based this time

tell us what you typed in to find that out within 30 seconds

>Cole on commentary

Nice head canon >Brain Damagelson: I lost title match. I guess I shall wrestle other people
>DEAN: I am alcoholic. I guess I shall wrestle someone

Attached: -mta3aUdBkMn-X6paf2-fBpZUE0sfudo2XZDLG8MN10.gif (200x200, 698.81K)

>"user's mum gaped by niggers"
>six million results

I hope Moxley drops Bryan on his head and compromises him to a permanent end then feels bad and goes back to alcohol

>has drawn the most consistent ratings out of any champ
You're pretty good.

Are you fucking retarded? It's not headcannon, they've been building it for like a month now.

>jealousy of spurned e-drones

Danielson vs Moxley was supposed to happen in the championship tournament before Mox shot on Dark Order #10 and went to rehab. So the seed was planted then. When Moxley returned, Danielson confronted him. They have had dueling segments for weeks now. Will be the best match on the card next to Punk/MJF Dog Collar

>Mox shot on Dark Order #10

worked

Kek yeah pretty much

Why would you feel bad for turning a vegan into a vegetable, the thing they love the most?

meds now

Is anyone else hoping than Moxley and Bryan actually join forces? I feel like they need something big going on and I can't think of anything else than that