Who the fuck is this bitch? commentary made no mention of her but she must be a plant of some sort...

who the fuck is this bitch? commentary made no mention of her but she must be a plant of some sort, no way someone that hot would go to fuckin nxt

Attached: nxt plant.jpg (2218x1234, 472.38K)

That's Von Wagner, have some respect, faggot

>who the fuck is this bitch?
Von Wagner

I SEE YOUR POSTS AND NEGATIVE THREADS, YOU SEE WAGNERS GROUPIES AND YOURE MAD, BUT WHEN I PULL UP WITH THE BLICKY, ALL OF A SUDDEN YOU A DAY ONE, AND ALL YOU WANT TO DO IS TUNE IN, TO THE WAGNER ENTRANCE EXPERIENCE, TO SEE WHAT BADDIE IM PULLING NEXT

Attached: BIGMONEYWAGNER.jpg (514x582, 69.86K)

maybe some gal Johnny Ace signed

That's my girl, holmes. You can see me reppin' on her left, and my boy Lil' Chupa Bueno on her right. You need me to hook you up you roll up in the 619 and just ask for Big Puto, they'll bring you to me.

That's Von Wagner, he's based.
He beat Kyle O'Reilly in a cage match and sent him packing down to Jacksonville.
He's also Prince Albert's son.

Attached: WWE-NXT-Kyle-OReilly-Von-Wagner.jpg (650x370, 114.85K)

>KOR flashed the UE sign @ WarGames

yeah I'm sure Beverly Jr really factored into his decision

dimes look

kek what a neanderthal bitch

Is this the "LET'S GO BRANDON" chud kid?

Attached: 1625926460064.png (218x398, 119.59K)

NXT has a bunch of plants in the audience usually.

He's Beau Beverly's son not Albert's

I don't watch this shit bro I just watch the YouTube clips

LURK MOAR

Nobody watches it. I just found that out by looking it up.

You’d have to have the brain activity of a plant to watch nxt lmao

lmfao

Triple H is gonna do his wrestlemania entrance by landing the Evolution Helicopter on this nigga's forehead

>who the fuck is this bitch? commentary made no mention of her but she must be a plant of some sort, no way someone that hot would go to fuckin nxt
The entire NXT audience are plants.