HR Kane was such Lynchian, post-modernist kino that only a select few would understand and enjoy...

HR Kane was such Lynchian, post-modernist kino that only a select few would understand and enjoy. The gimmick belongs in an art museum next to million dollar paintings.

A monster turning into a suit. Such a cynical parody of everything 2000's. The fall of modern man in a deceptively dystopian world.

Attached: wallstreet monster.jpg (522x587, 29.82K)

Go to bed Sidgwick.

Kane was always based

cringe

that’s demon kane

I stand with Kane.
I stand with Trump.
I stand with Putin.
Simple as.

You'll hang with Kane.
You'll hang with Trump.
You'l hang with Putin.
Simple as, traitor.

Based. All chuds must die.

I liked it, dunno why I just did. I was hoping he was going to beat seth for the title

>this is what leftoids believe
lmao

So why aren't you dead yet, chud

I appreciate the way Kane makes redditor dog walkers seethe

I also liked it. Kane had already been humanized for over a decade. Hell he had only went back to wearing the mask because nobody cared who he was before. It was just a thing he did. Corporate Kane was to Glen Jacobs what the American Badass was to the UAMFBN Mark Calloway.

JUST TWO MORE WEEKS

kek what a visual plea

None of you know how to tie a knot kek

Kane is based, the rest are cringe.
Simple as.

Youll hang with Biden
You'll hang with Kamala
You'll hang with every vaxxtard
Simple as, tranny

meds now

KEK What A Joseph Park Rip-off (KWAJPR).

>HR Kane was such Lynchian, post-modernist kino that only a select few would understand and enjoy. The gimmick belongs in an art museum next to million dollar paintings.
>A monster turning into a suit. Such a cynical parody of everything 2000's. The fall of modern man in a deceptively dystopian world.

Attached: 1621485900150.png (974x998, 134.16K)