I won't miss this miserable shitter

I won't miss this miserable shitter

Attached: image_2022-03-02_105641.png (783x596, 316.98K)

He's gonna reunite with his WWE BROTHERS

He is very butthurt by Japanese wrestling of late

I have mistletoe on my belt buckle for ya op

He’s called the greatest matches of all time and now he’s commentating indie bullshit with no stars in sight. Not a single Dr Death

he is still one of the only people trying to make sense of dynamite

you can tell he hates the over choreographed flippy tag matches

>He’s called the greatest matches of all time
He didn't commentate on Billy Gunn/Booker T ya dingus, Josh Mathews did Velocity.

this has to be the fifth time I seen you post about this match, can I get a link?

Good, paid too much and not worth a fucking dime

He has good BBQ though. No verification needed.

He cums in each bottle.

He's had a good career. He's rich and still making money from his books, merch and sauce. He's earned the right to retire on the beach.

Same.
JR has been terrible for years

Comes back at MW for Stone Cold.

>opens the AEW-WWE forbidden door for one more STONE COLD, STONE COLD, STONE KID

Yeah he sucks, had a few funny comments during his AEW run but not worth the majority of the time where he's just being a sleepy whiny baby dragging the show down.

>MW

so which of the aew thots did this chad bag?

Attached: 1646060358097.jpg (691x696, 70.17K)

it was based when he called nyla a guy

>He’s called the greatest matches of all time
yeah he was pretty good during bucks vs lucha bros at all out last yeat

CM Punk can be the new Dr. Death seeing how he got heem'd irl

Dr Death beat up 5 guys in a bar, he would of kicked your fat ass up and down the street

book the WWE embarrassment segment

Nyla

His signing to the company never felt genuine. It was all just a marketing tactic to say "LOOK GUYS WE GOT JR! WE'RE A REAL WRASSLIN PROMOTION". Honestly given his health he should just bow out at Double or Nothing so he can live a good life and work on his BBQ Sauce / Marijuana plantation.

Attached: 1632352801150.png (1000x1000, 25.93K)

He shat himself when Bart knocked him out.

He hasn't been good for a long time. Schiavone is a lot better than him right now.