Very sad

Very sad

Attached: 2165011dZ1faIx.png (834x623, 509.38K)

It's OK Ric, you'll join him in the afterlife soon.

Yeah, maybe because he's dead you insensitive cunt.

Has anyone seen HHH alive recently? Seems awfully suspicious.

Flair is such a whiny bitch
>waaa no one called me after my 15th divorce waaaaaa
Can't wait for this overrated regional shitter to die and be forgotten about forever

I doubt you’re allowed to be with your friends in hell, where Triple H is now and where RIc will surely be going

kek always makes me pop

Attached: Time To Kill Myself.gif (864x878, 1.13M)

ric wants some money and hes mad bix fucked up his tony money mark deal.

Notice how it's always someone elses fault and not Flair being a fucking man child who can't calm the fuck down.

Arn, HHH, Shawn... all dropped him, in HHH's case, he literally go Flair out of bankruptcy (twice), and this dude is still doing all the same stupid shit. I'm in my late 20's and already sick of dealing with fuck-ups I know, I can't imagine dealing with one that is in his fucking 70's and still wants to fuck around.

Is Triple H actually dead?

Ric Flair is the biggest crybaby bitch in wrestling, Scott Steiner should cut another promo on him

didnt flair say vince gave him a couple hundred grand no questions asked as well? I saw him cry about it in an interview.

Uh is someone gonna tell Ric?

He probably stopped responding to Flair calling him to ask for money, he's gonna have to go beg for money from the honky tonk man again now

Every promotion he was ever in did worse when he was there. Didn't draw a fucking dime and his "legacy" is entirely boomer nostalgia. Fuck this old shitter. Imagine being a mark for Teddy Hart. That's what boomers being a mark for Flair is like.

In the end, Scott was right about Hogan and Flair. Both complete fucking pussies who destroy everything they touch and then come up begging for gibs.

Ric, triple paul is on the roof and wont come down.

sounds like every one of Ric's relationships

800k, and he still whines about WWE treating him badly afterwards. Perpetual victim.

Yes. Vince and HHH both gave him a shit ton of cash and Flair squandered it.

Fuck, the first retirement, he was getting 1.5 million to be an ambassador for them (literally fuck all and just sit on your ass) and this retard started crying about how they were locking him in a contract. Then he proceeded to get himself out of it and waste HighSpots and ROH money, only to come back and beg HHH and Vince for help.

Dude is just a bitch. Legend, whatever. But Flair himself is a fucking leech annoying fuck who lost all his friends because he's a fucking idiot.

>HighSpots
Did Ric ever pay the Highspots loan money back?

Probably not. I think HHH took care of it, because he has the belt.
(Which conveniently, Flair was crying about months ago)

>We live in a timeline in which Triple H died before Hogan, Sting and Flair

Attached: hehe.gif (700x704, 295.43K)

fucking hell how do you spend all that money as an old fuck, flair is a literal mark that got worked into a shoot, literally rapper tier retarded.

He's still fucks, made more, and is more well known than you ever will be.

Ah Ric, you've finally learnt the hard truth about Paul. He's only your friend so long as he can use you. Much like Phil now that I think about it.

Maybe you should look at yourself if your close friends like Triple H, Arn Anderson, Tully Blanchard, and others all distance themselves from you?

what the hell has paul been getting from ric the last ten years? didnt paul help xpac too? the guy might be a selfish dick but maybe hes different to his boys, so like every other person.

It's well known that Ric Flair bought into his gimmick a long time ago and started recklessly spending money for like the past 40 years at this point