What's a great starter pack for this Altseason?

What's a great starter pack for this Altseason?

Attached: xWskf.png (730x783, 788.9K)

30% luna 30% avax 30% link 10% mithrilverse

A time machine so you can buy 2 years ago before everything mooned?

D0b0 unironically.

Someone says that every time, you know?

Don’t fall for it at anytime tho.

Thats correct, when its down enjoy the sale. When its up double digits in a day, don't buy. Set a sell goal, and a time parameter.

Simple as

XYZ
WRLD
DOP

yes i trade trends

Attached: 4649684968496846948694.jpg (1200x630, 53.68K)

statera user. it's up 400% for the month. ecosystem has been redeployed on fantom with penny trading fee's. 2020 chads know what im talking about.
eth's high trading fee's stifled the ecosystem. no more stifles, just stiffies

xrp
bitcoin cash
(stupid animal coin)
xdc
xlm
vchain

Xmr, link

Pajeet, if you have 30% LOX, 30% SmartLOx, 30% SmartNFT, and 10% ADA, you are good to go.

Attached: memeee.jpg (125x116, 2.78K)

D0b0 will probably be the next shib hobestly.

These two NFTs you mentioned are not the ones used by Lox to validate ownership and track the location and authenticity of digitally stored devices and user identities in real time, Jeet.

50% AVAX you can use the rest on LINK, LUNA, or SOL and be ready for the pumps

According to what I've heard, the LOX wallet and security app integration will include a built-in 2FA authenticator for added security.

50% ETH
30% BNB
10% AVAX
10% FTM

All in on flipping ponzi shitcoins for daily 100x gains

ffs buy bat

near/rose

Depends how low cap you are thinking. Go on Beethoven (ftm) and you can get multi asset liquidity pools so it's basically an index fund.

NEAR and Aurora are great options to start with. I'm not a romantic, but I can safely say that the team behind NEAR are really geniuses. They have built a super solid infrastructure and collaborated with other top-tier projects. I believe its ecosystem will become something we have never seen before, especially after the sharding adaptation is complete.

Attached: 315478f2a6b4070b32360263f5ee2f78.jpg (1080x1110, 99.53K)

im all in xrp and icp
yes im schizophrenic