US Employers tell Wagies in Kharkiv Ukraine to get back to work

>Wagies complaining that Russia is bombing their workplace, employers tell them to go find a different spot to work and quit making excuses.
OOOO WAAAAAAAAGIE It's just a little MORTAR ARTILLERY! Quit acting like it's going to hit you and get back to work!

Attached: absolute state of wagies.jpg (960x960, 158.13K)

>"so what if the labs been destroyed, start fucking sweeping!!"

GOOD

Attached: 1646154681442.jpg (684x762, 105.99K)

I really wish with all my heart that the French revolution will play out again and these rich fucks get their heads lopped off while all the people they enslaved cheer.

this guy unironically changed my life
>wake up early
>started working out
>started taking on extreme ownership in family and work
>wife is being a bitch about something and we're not saving enough money? WTF am i doing about it other than being a whiny bitch?
>project went to absolute shit at work because people who report to me dropped the ball? What did I do to allow that to happen and I can I prevent it?
>get promotions
>wife and I are happier than ever
GOOD

America is a hellscape and that hellscape is being exported.

I know he's a straight up meme but you're right, I started living life like this a few years ago when my wife passed and hadn't even heard of him at that point. But this mentality works for real.

>untrain this learned helplessness that society programs you with and just conquer shit

Americans are too fat and lazy. But more importantly, they are brainwashed to hate their neighbor more than their oligarch. America is the biggest joke of a country in history. 100%

NIX is Ukrainian company belonging to an ex general of SBU (SSU the CIA FBI analogue). The shittiest employer there is btw, t. Kharkiv user

You can blame christianity for this. Religion has taught people to not think for their self, and to just obey whatever the fuck your superiors tell you to believe. It is not a country of independent thought.

In this moment, I am eurphoric

America is as anti-Christian as it gets you idiot. America has done more than any other country to promote anti-Christian causes.

No, actually I'm not going to blame religion. I'm going to blame Americans. That's another reason your country is a joke. It's always someone else's fault. Americans are terrified of responsibility, even as everything crumbles around them.

70% of the people in my state are Christian and there's christian healthcare along with a church on every block. I went to training for a certificate and they literally had everyone in the class pray before the exam. Just stfu already.

Do tell me how I can take responsibility. You're just taking the easy way out by putting the blame on me without offering any solutions. When I on the other hand clearly pointed out to what the problem is and the solution is obviously to get rid of Christianity so people can learn to think for their self and realize they're being programmed into hating each other thanks to religion. People vote presidents based on whether or not they're a Christian, I have zero fucking chance changing this country.

Kek!

Jocko is a good guy, great dude in the San Diego BJJ community, not drunk all the times like Dean.

sounds like your wife has no extreme ownership and you're the bitch in the relationship

Good luck with your country friend. Rough times ahead. You'll mature in the process.

If you haven't been paying attention, the Jewish comedian president of Ukraine is actively making decisions that are gonna slaughter the average Ukrainians.

He's cackling in his sleep because he loves the idea of dying Ukrainians, just like they enjoyed starving them to death during the Holodomor, its revenge for the pale of settlement. So whats wrong with working the slaves of our globohomo puppet to wagecuck harder?

Bullshit. It tells you to honor your family, work, save, don’t be vain, lie, steal or manipulate those around you. If you don’t live your life that way that’s your problem and failures. The govt schools teach you to be a slave and put you on a slave schedule the minute you step in there.

>and the solution is obviously to get rid of Christianity so people can learn to think for their self

Christianity was the only thing keeping people in the west sane, because it taught the NPC morals and kept them in line.

Removing Christianity doesn't make people learn to think for themselves, since most people can't think for themselves, instead, they fill that hole with consumerism, pop culture, and leftists propaganda, turning into even more dangerous cultist zealots. You are a fucking danger you fucking hick.

kek
>you know it's not appreciated that now we have to spend all our time helping you get to safety

aspiring teacher here. How the fuck do I make these niglets think for themselves?

>rich fucks
>the people they enslaved
One of the blackest pills you have to swallow is that both people are equally shitty. Both are equally greedy, arrogant, entitled, lazy, worthless. Both would enjoy abusing those below them. Only difference is that one category was born wealthy and with good connections, while the other was born poor. But make them switch places and see how quickly the "poor downtrodden" become the typical asshole manager.

People are ALL shit. All of them.

Attached: 1645832164803.jpg (3364x3364, 2.16M)

>religion
America is the antithesis of religiosity you midwit. If you want positive results of a strong religious community, look at the mormons for all their pozzed government positions, it is a strong trust society.

imagine being such a stupid fucking nigger that you have to watch some influencer in order to get your shit together

>People vote presidents based on whether or not they're a Christian
This happened in my country, and in the congress we have the "Christian bloc"
I thought the state was supposed to be laic