Could he run for president?

He is younger than Biden and he worked for Trump with Linda while Trump was president so hes got some political experience.

He can do it

Attached: MV5BNzY3NTcwYmMtZDQxMi00NDBlLWIzMTctZGIzMGM5NTVkN2U3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDUzOTQ5MjY@._V1_UY1200_CR751,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg (630x1200, 79.48K)

he looks like some sort of demon these days. he used to have the look but not anymore.

Also we would have a presidential kiss my ass club

he's too high T for politics

That's all the clown world is missing. An actual carney as a world leader.

Rock is going to become president one day so give it time.

You see, when Biden mistakenly said Iranians for Ukranians, that's true go away heat with the boys brother. But when Vince says it, they all know he's working the crowd and just laugh alongside the magnificent bastard instead. Now that's called a people's champ

>An actual carney as a world leader.
We already had Trump.

he’s unironically more far gone mentally than biden is

And now we have an actual clown

says the mentally far gone VDS sufferer

>could he
Yes
>would he win
Probably not

lol no

Attached: IMG_3671.gif (374x288, 3.53M)

Better choice then the worse president of all time we have right now. Nigger doesn't do shit.

He wouldn't get far. Aside from having the stench of a redneck carny ''sport'' on him, his mind doesn't seem sharp anymore.
>but biden
We all know he would've been BTFO in a landslide if Trump had been the least bit competent in his pandemic response and restrained his fascist aspirations just a little. America didn't want Biden, they just wanted Trump even less.

he has my vote

I mean, he'd fit right in with the other confused geriatrics. Not that we need more.

hes too young to be president

He doesn’t have it in him anymore. You’re not getting 90’s/2000’s Vince. You’re getting current looks he’s mutated from gamma radiation Vince.

Nah, but maybe Shane can

>America didn't want Biden, they just wanted Trump even less.
you can say this for 2016, 2012, 2008, 2004, 2000 as well.

Lose weight.

>mentally

Nah, The Chud ruined his chances by making a tweet about trannies 10 years ago

>America didn't want Biden, they just wanted Trump even less.
People say this like they pretend they know what they're talking about but actually come out sounding ignorant about everything.

Trump actually gained over 10 million more votes from 2016 to 2020. In contrast, Obama lost over 6 million votes from 2008 to 2012.

Attached: IMG_4056.png (932x805, 88.62K)

>Vince doing interviews outside his WWE safespace

He lost his shit at questions he didn't like 20 years ago long before his brains were reduced to scrambled eggs.

Nobody cares about this Donaldetty Jr

>this man is mentally stable
Sorry user. Gramps shitting his pants constantly is where I draw the line.

Attached: IMG_3434.jpg (600x600, 37.2K)

>gained 10 million votes
>still lost in a humiliating fashion

I got some bad news about Trump

More fake news user?
Let me guess, you actually dumb enough to believe Trump enjoyed being pissed on by Russian hookers?

Attached: IMG_3800.jpg (828x923, 113.8K)

Sex