Investing in RUSSIA

i'm bulgarian and I am on the side of russia against globo-homo. Sufficed to say, if russia didnt bomb the bio-labs last day in ukraine (owned by US and bill gates) he would have released the new small pox and pushed for more forced vaccinations and depopulation.

1. As soon as i set up SEPA with my bank i will invest in the russian stock market. I have around 1500$ waiting to feed the russian pharma and utility production
2. I will buy from the russian shop in my town. I like their ice cream.
3. I will buy RUSSIAN STANDARD vodka for dad

I will make so much money from this war..you have no idea.
DOSVEDANQ

Attached: main-qimg-20cede1c380a3052e71c1baf456d7c7d-pjlq.jpg (602x340, 34.04K)

FPBP

holy mental illness batman

meds
ASAP

what part of "russia and china will control the world" soon did you not understand?
did you seriously believe russia was "losing" the war in ukraine somehow?
did you actually believe the shilling?

EU will crack apart by the end of next year.
Russian gas, weapon and pharma companies will skyrocket in value.
I am putting 1500$ in slowly..and i will show you the screenshots as soon as im in.

Attached: cannotbestopped.jpg (1600x899, 165.38K)

>if russia didnt bomb the bio-labs last day in ukraine
source? That was debunked IIRC

meds

debunked your fucking ass IIRC
USA also has bio labs in georgia and there was a whole documentary about them venting toxic gas at night in secret.

Next week when everything is set up and i make my first investment I will send you a screenshot.

If you are russian and reading this, stay strong. the western globohomo has been trying to ruin your country like it ruined bulgaria and ukraine. No more faggotry. No more niggers. no more jew tricks.

Attached: image.jpg (2000x1333, 298.95K)

You don't have to take a side you know.
The average young Russian man is living like a shitty neo-serf, just like in the West. No need to fight for one over the other.

yes, all the former soviet countries that russia want to maintain power have bio labs, how do you retards even breathe

Moron, just buy a bunch of Gasprom stock while it’s cheap and NEET off of the sweet divvies.

>i'm bulgarian and I am on the side of russia against globo-homo. Sufficed to say, if russia didnt bomb the bio-labs last day in ukraine (owned by US and bill gates) he would have released the new small pox and pushed for more forced vaccinations and depopulation.

>1. As soon as i set up SEPA with my bank i will invest in the russian stock market. I have around 1500$ waiting to feed the russian pharma and utility production
>2. I will buy from the russian shop in my town. I like their ice cream.
>3. I will buy RUSSIAN STANDARD vodka for dad

>I will make so much money from this war..you have no idea.
>DOSVEDANQ

Attached: 1645765196038.png (689x896, 49.93K)

I don't particularly like Russia, but I just feel compelled to remind everyone that:

>Ukraine has sold weapons to Saudi Arabia and Turkey (both used on their respective minority/international conflicts)
>Zelenskiy is named in the Panama Papers
>Ukraine is actively arming its citizens and criminals in an attempt to let the war effort continue
>Ukraine does not meet the basic institutional requirement to even apply to join the EU but we threw that out the window cause "Putin Baaad"
>Ukraine is the only country with an active Nazi regiment inside its National Guard (Azov Batallion), they're the ones that were conducting most of the training up to the buildup of the war
>Ukraine has a piss-poor human rights, corruption, freedom of press, HDI and average wealth record, to the point where the average Ukranian had a net wealth of less that 2.000 dollars (Median).
>We are giving them 500M Euros in weapons
>We are giving them 500M Euros to rebuild themselves after they blow up each other with those weapons
>They are probably going to be toppled by the time that aid reaches them and it will come with no accountability
>We (EU) will have to take in the refugees, not America, not the UK
>We (EU) will probably have to rebuild what little of the country the Russians leave us, if any, which will probably the resource poor part
>We are not even allowed to vote on this issue
>Our goverment is now censoring news channels (which are propaganda) without any previous consultation or an ability to opt-out from the censorship
>We are going to have to carry the cost of rising energy prices
>We are going to become dependant on America for energy and security
>We are going to have to increase our defense spending cause of a fabricated red-scare from what's essentially a regional problem that in the grand scheme of things started due to our security policy (NATO expansion)

Fuck Ukraine, fuck russia, fuck america, fuck the EU, fuck NATO.

Утeмeљeни Бyгapин

Nice professional 'meme', fucking glownigger cunt.

checked
The ruble is tanking right now. What happens after they win the war? Is now a good time to buy?

cool post. Saved

Attached: femaleElon.png (351x377, 180.46K)

>i'm bulgarian and I am on the side of russia
kek that's because you don't have a choice. What are you going to do, say no to daddy Putin?

Attached: tearslaughing.png (400x400, 14.89K)

Basically this, except I'm slightly pro Russia simply because the faggots running western media want me to be anti-russia. Ans I'm greatful putin did this before Ukraine had a chance to join nato, which would have definitely resulted in ww3

Russia is losing you idiot, it’s been 4 days and Kyiv hasn’t fallen.

It looks like they're encircling the city, if you look at the movements from the convoys it seems like Ukraine has completely lost control of its air space (reaffirmed by the fact that iirc they just closed it) so now they no longer have the power to destroy any column, which means they're literally sitting ducks.

We'll have to see how it develops, but it's not looking good.