What's the next thing to make everyone believe it's over to buy time to accoooomulateeee

What's the next thing to make everyone believe it's over to buy time to accoooomulateeee

Attached: 1617865428392.png (200x150, 13.9K)

>accoooomulateeee
who the fuck talks like this anymore, child.

Ngl I think everything, lately I feel that everything i invest will dump in a few days

i'm paranoid

any shit that has nft in it, basically the whole market

We are always bound to that risk my man you just gotta hang in there

That's not nice? it means that it's constant and that a lot of people invest in the market, i like to see that everything is fucking unstable

Haha. The biggest reason for me to buy is technology. We will see many l1 solutions used by giant companies. For example, near's sharding technology and nightshade will attract the business world's attention. So I buy and hodl.

Don't tell anyone I told you but maybe checking fantasy sports?

Attached: 1625463457821.jpg (680x680, 54.22K)

kids who are 12 apparently

So you come on a public platform and tell me not to tell anyone? What if it turns out to be something big? Why so selfish user?

My dick when i see you

gross, couldn't you come up with something better?

aren't fantasy sports coins supposed to be fucking expensive?

dudes hold me real quick im gonna puke

apparently not kek. All you need are some good human assets and boom you're richhhhhhh

I'M AFRAID, I WANT TO SLEEP PEACEFULLY

without dying ofc, committing suicide is for pussys

c-can i eat it?

Attached: 1629385757884.png (200x173, 51.22K)

I didn't know they were a thing in the first place, I find them extremely boring

its in the yard, my dog is already eating it lmao

Kek and on the other hand people are reluctant to buy because they have trust issues, Don't blame em though.

You have Krida if you want something cheaper, it's still hard to stay there

many whales or boomers