Guys hes the champion again, why is no one watching? did we get fooled by meltzer propaganda?

guys hes the champion again, why is no one watching? did we get fooled by meltzer propaganda?

Attached: 1363093836.jpg (1400x1400, 191.56K)

That belt lmao

that belt is an abomination

Remember when everyone was so HECKIN SURE that Okada beating Shingo and Ospreay at WK would bring the old belt back? lmao

Should still be shingo

it's what happens when NJPW trust a literal belt hobbyest to make it

best part was on his forum, when the belt debuted everybody universally shit on it and said it looked like a paki bootlegger made it, and then he was like
>yeah... um..... I made it :(

Covid hurt NJPW's international audience bigly. Interestingly enough, Stardom now is growing their intl audience thanks to.Big Dave

Okada's the Diva's champion? congrats to him.

>makes the worst looking championship belt in history in-your-path

Attached: belt fan dan.jpg (960x540, 167.46K)

it's shit but we've passed the point now where people complaining about it are worse than the belt is
it's been shit for a year. it's time to get over it

reminds me of a gook transformers game I had on ps2, swear thats the same symbol on there.

We’ve seen every possible matchup he can bring to the table at least three times over

nah
the fact that's been around for a year and it still hasn't grown on people says a lot.
the belt is more hated than the spinner.

>the belt is more hated than the spinner.
it's pretty ugly but no it isn't

nujamal cope

This. I'd hope this would be a transitional reign but I think Okada is gonna be champ till.. I dunno.
Kenny and Tanahashi are the only two people to beat Okada in a singles match at Dominion. So I'm not gonna bank on that.

Shingo as well

>thinks he is carrying the torch left by Reggie Parks and Dave Milican
>makes garbage

Transitional reign to who? Okada needs to hold it until someone new comes up or pops off. He's keeping the company afloat right now while they are absolutely run dry on possible new feuds for most people.

You're right. Completely memory holed that.
So 3 people in the nearly 10 years he's been around. No one has been built up well enough to do it this year.

Stopped watching after Wrestle Kingdom 14. Fuck gedo and fuck kenta. If they want to book wwe heat angles. They can do so whitout me watching them

No one ever liked Okada, people just say he is good cos Dave Meltzer told them he is and the only people who believed him are the ones who didn't watch njpw until wwe mentioned them on TV after they signed Devitt and AJ; aka the mark fans who watched njpw as a cope to pretend they are "real fan" so they could retroactively pretend they know who Devitt is and used Meltzer reports to fake knowledge they didn't and will never have.

Okada sucks and has never been popular.

i still don't understand why they didn't bring the old belt back, what was the point of Okada carrying it around prior to WK?
>captcha IPOOP

No, mate. Bushiroad use their money to market njpw and it grows. The shows are exactly the same every time and somehow they get worse as well so the audience falls off. The exact same thing is happening with Stardom and it will end the same.

>getting worked this hard