Now that every single newfag and normie has left this board

post extremely rare Any Forums/financial/trading/investing/crypto advice here that you won't get anywhere else. don't worry, no one will read it anyways

Attached: 1622577248098.jpg (4032x3024, 2.31M)

buy chainlink

obviously the normies are still here...

Attached: 1584641895387.jpg (1345x1450, 944.36K)

Investing is luck alone and all else is lies ;
elaborated and shiny, perhaps, but lies still.

Attached: 1533897937188.jpg (564x704, 51.75K)

Will any of those teach me what small cap cryptos to gamble on? Because that's the only way I'll ever afford a house thanks to boomers and jews destroying the economy.

Investing is not luck and its all about knowing something before others do.

Buy Zenon. Jack Fucking Dorsey is behind it and thats the knowing something others dont thing.

Attached: images (4).jpg (310x237, 9.21K)

This for big gains short term
This for big gains long term

ALWAYS have a side cash stash. Preferably in another wallet that you don't actively use. Yield farm stables/safe tokens there, forget about it

Azero is the future

Don't be so optimistic. We won't have turned the corner on nufaggotry until the gamestop generals finally die off.

Attached: 1542625409476.jpg (2048x1593, 272.02K)

gonna shard your britches over this thing.

All-in Siacoin for maximum gain

just go on twitter or substack fro that, seriously

What does that even mean?

buy high sell low

Agree on that. I would also go as far as have a 3 way split of Btc/alts/stables or fiat. This opens up a lot of opportunities. This has been my plan for years and have not once done it and have just been 100% degerate alt chasing. Lol

Yes finally people in here with some fucking sense. Fuck. Zenon/Sirius wallet is about to change the game. It's built so anyone can make tokens and possibly NFTs with no code. When they mint, ZNN gets burned. It's also feeless so rip gas fees. Jesus christ I'm so hyped.

You know that all the retards are paying attention to the war, now. They're not here any more to be milked.

If you shit in a trash bag, you can sell it as fertilizer to flyover state dipshits.

Huh? I'm not milking. Did you not know Zenon was actually legit this whole time? People have been fudding the normies, not milking them.

Zenon has been fudded into obscurity on this board. What do you think that means?

Start selling anything /prep/ related, shit is flying like hot cakes.

Not singular items but "ready to go" satchels. It can even just be a whatever camo backpack with the most basic survival supplies/tools in it, doesn't matter how low effort you make it people are buying it all like crazy solely because they feel psychologically safer just for the fact that they bought it.
Hell, you can even buy a whatever standard survival kit, just add a cheap Geiger counter to it and call it "The Apocalypse kit" for 250% of the actual price and people will buy out your entire supply I'm telling you, fear drives the current retail market.

Attached: 24PREPPERS-3.jpg (1024x725, 104.33K)