CRO APY is a scam

Supercharger advertises 40%. I have $25k CRO staked in there, if that APY is true, I should be getting about $700 a month. In reality, I get like $30 a month.

ABSOLUTE SCAM. Real APR is like 3%

Attached: asset-crypto-com-cro.png (500x500, 18.7K)

Bump

well you are proper retard if you can't read on what those supercharges offers, like proper retard but with some money

>well you are proper retard if you can't read on what those supercharges offers,
Enlighten me then you idiot. It clearly states the apy and offers less than 1/10 of that.

Crypto.com is a clear scam

yes, they do misdirect, but they also count in the apy of the reward or some thing like that

Wrong, it says "up to". Which means a theoretical maximum based on I have no idea. Probably based on if only 1 person stakes or some bullshit. In reality, supercharger APY is waaaay lower and never worth it compared to Earn.

they have a set ammount to give in APR
that means that the more the people put in the supercharger the less eveyrone gets
read how it works next time retard

You're a retarded nigger. The apy could be 10000000% if you're the only one who's staking. Doesn't mean you can advertise that number. Every single defi pool gives you a rough estimate on the apy and they're all accurate except from crypto.com which is a straight fucking lie

I think the cro lawyers who drafted the terms probably know better what you can and can't do. Next time read the fine print before complaining.

>Doesn't mean you can advertise that number
they said up to you mongoloid
what are you a fucking monkey that goes
>big % number means I make money
god damn niggers that can't even read

So they can advertise 40% and then give out 0.00001% apy and then chimp out saying read the fine print. You're a retarded nigger who likes getting scammed. I'm pulling my money straight out of this scam before it comes crashing down

Why don't they put up to 9999999999999% then you retarded nigger. The advertised APY is an arbitrary number pulled from their ass

>"why big number dont make me big money"
>didn't even read the fine print
stop investing in crypto if you are this much of a retard

Nigger I've probably got more than you in crypto and you're trying to lecture me on scams. I've seen them all and crypto.com is one of the biggest ones

because they have a set amount of money they give you illiterate failed art student
>Nigger I've probably got more than you in crypto
>invests in crypto.com apy without reading the fine print
you are a retard and it shows

Jesus. You are the biggest nigger if all, come in here bot reading the fine print
> "oh lawdy they is a scam"
>i out my here 25k isa due a return much bigger now
>what you mean fine print? Isa been doin dis longer than any of yawl

Now I just splitted my 50k 70%/30% hodlnat/CDC

Attached: 1643438554489s.jpg (125x112, 2.04K)

>Pajeet in Id
Checks out

Cero proof, dont really care. Not getting a (You)

imagine falling for the UP TO meme when you can get consistent 12% by staking

Just read a 50 page document for every staking service to check none of them are lying before picking your service....