>Shade.cash
>Liquid Driver
>Yoshi.exchange
>Cryptokek
>Nova Network
>Fantohm
>ZooCoin
>Geist Finance

Name one other "ETH killer" that has a DeFi ecosystem this diverse.

Attached: file.png (1400x932, 155.33K)

No one else does.
It's why Fantom's TvL/Mcap ratio is godlike
once bitcoin behaves, we are going straight to $5

I'm farming my ass off with bonds on SoulSwap since its the most undervalued of the fantom AMMs

Attached: SoulSwap Finance Fantom.jpg (712x1240, 126.96K)

checked. mumble mumble stolen code and Andre doesn't tweet enough. your 300x coin with billions locked is a scam. haha enjoy making money, there's not enough validators loser. elliot page.

ha. refute that

Attached: TLbux4.jpg (480x337, 19.02K)

All that shit and still worthless. Thanks ftm paid all my bills again this month because I bought a year and a half ago and have been dumping since Christmas

why would you dump at this point when you can whack it in any number of options and just live off interest? you're either larping or brain damaged

Attached: 1245137292421.jpg (500x375, 54.79K)

Why is this crypto ecosystem all spooky scary Halloween themed? Was fantom created by a tween that just discovered Tim burton?

STATERA NIGGA HOLY SHIT

too bad the network absolutely shits itself during high traffic

I fucking love FTM. It really is made for defi.

anyone know the highest apr stable-stable pair on ftm? Going to need some cash over a long perdod soon and thats probably the best way to store it while not completely losing access to its investment power. Looking for extremely low or no fees,

>actually unique and creative themes in a sea of boring animal mascot protocols are le bad

You need to go back.

Can it go to 20$?

I haven't tried much Dex on Fantom network but Cometh Swap is a good place to farm and earn high rewards. And its gas fees is way too low and cheap.

Checked.
Don't forget about BombSwap, Firebird and Robo-Vault

Once again the Fantom superintelligence has detected an exit pump opportunity and returned to biz to open up fifty threads

Im impatient now, I just want the floor to be $3

What happened to andre's twitter

Imagine forgetting to list bomb before its 1 year anniversary. First contract ever on opera and fiery dev is pushing it hard.

Attached: meds.jpg (1280x660, 64.14K)

the name is a reference to the fantom of the opera but everybody who makes dapps on it stopped reading at "fantom" so they assume the general theme is spooky ghosts rather than some french dude in a cape who really likes the opera

Except for defi, what does it do? Every single partnership they’ve announced has turned out to be a scam. There is a reason the only thing you can talk about is muh tvl, every other chain has a lot more going for it and actual competent teams. One sperg programmer isnt enough. Still 50% down. Kek