Serious discussion time: is this shitcoin really going to make LINK obsolete...

Serious discussion time: is this shitcoin really going to make LINK obsolete? Why would people trust "direct http requests" when it's not validating data across multiple oracles... it's only "http" and not even https? This shitcoin will get rekt by the Ari mafia if it looks like it'll do good (it's just that right now it doesnt do anything even though they've had mainnet for a long time, so there's no threat)

Attached: Dfinity-crop-scaled-gID_5.jpg (1024x512, 72.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n_LFCc0ws6o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are you asking a question or cope posting? Because it seems like the latter.

Oh man I hope they fucking try it just so I can see what Ari does to them

Attached: 96BF6FCA-E718-43D6-8C92-1EFFAE5909D3.png (500x700, 558.77K)

What's an Ari?

It just means that LINK is not sneeded for apps on the IC. Eth still needs LINK. Don't expect LINK to be replaced for another 3 years at minimum. The IC doesn't give a shit about oracles. HTTP requests just give the benefit of enabling oracles from the web. No one is out to get LINK, but it will naturally fade into obscurity within 5 to 10 years.

why would you need decentralized oracles when your protocol isn't even decentralized? internet computer is retarded, the next EOS, biz gets dumber everyday

>ICP is the new EOS
omg. Spot on. That and SKY
ICP is basically just some EVM like protocol that is trying to do what skycoin was doing? This is "far away in future" hype that doesnt seem like itll ever take off.
And HTTP? Why not HTTPS

Attached: 1646069873766.png (940x770, 613.56K)

eos cant transfer btc and eth. It was just another shit chain that had downtime. The reason all other chains are shit compared to eth is cause they have downtime/hacks at the concensus level, successfully ddosed. ICP is a different animal. We'll see how secure and reliable it is in due time but if it lives up to its background of cryptographers working on it, it should be as secure and reliable as eth with 100000 times the scalability.

Right.
If you have money on ICP and the government wants it, they could easily send people to the 26 warehouses or how ever many there are, and they could easily manipulate the chain.

48* node providers.
Still an easy task for the government to accomplish.

LYING FAGGOT NIGGER GOD COMDEMNS THOSE WHO LIE TO HELL. ADMIT YOURE WRO NGA NOW FOR FORGIVENESS OR WITNESS HIS WRATH

Attached: 038EE3E5-A9F9-4DDD-BB4C-8FE216D6DEEC.png (750x1334, 489.09K)

That's why I specified node providers.
The way ICP works is that they have so many node providers (data centers) running "nodes."
Send one government agent to a node provider and you compromise 100 nodes

He fucks unprotected chains like a strange Mongolian whore.

Attached: ari-snipe.jpg (841x500, 126.13K)

kek, tell me more about transfering icp between canisters
nft market will ignite a defi one, btc integrtion is good, bull os here and then it dies

Things aren't looking good for these ""cryptographers"" if they keep it up

Attached: 1609387835787.jpg (391x500, 160.41K)

>it's not validating data across multiple oracles
watch the whole video, ser!
youtube.com/watch?v=n_LFCc0ws6o

Attached: dfini.png (2012x1255, 410.13K)

its not accross multiple data sources though. Thats multiple oracles for one source (that weather example they used). I saw what you meant. But that doesnt solve what chainlink is doing.

what kind of fucking retarded english is this? Go back home jeet.

Chainlink solves a worthless problem. Can’t believe this was the best coin from 2017

no both will be relevant but i think REALLY long term ICP will make it obsolete, i'm talking like 2035 or something. I hold 20% Link 80% ICP.

Linkies think Chainlink is some sort of super network that can do things nothing else can. IC will do the same thing with a few cannisters calling each other.