Stardom let Hana down and nobody walking out is one of the biggest carny moves in the history of wrestling

Stardom let Hana down and nobody walking out is one of the biggest carny moves in the history of wrestling.

Attached: EYrwvihU4AInCcQ.jpg (1051x1200, 171.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/rossystardom/status/1268087548070383618?s=20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jericho let this dumb bitch down when he refused to reply to her.

Attached: goodnight.gif (250x144, 840.27K)

FUCK BUSHIROAD

Attached: 1582246544743.jpg (1362x2048, 328.64K)

Fuck Bushiroad

Attached: 1626297418793.webm (1920x1080, 2.94M)

I hope fried chicken ball is doing ok

Netflix, Fuji TV, Bushiroad killed her, not Stardom

Go fuck yourself you disgusting stardrone. They forced her to go on and engineered that incident and left her to die. Your slavish devotion to this piece of shit evil idol fed is pathetic and you should do what she did.

I’ll be honest, I don’t really care that she died since she was a terrible wrestler and emblematic of Stardump’s worst but even so she died because of them. Nobody has ever died in Ice Ribbon or Actwres and yet you still stick with Stardump. Kill yourself. You are a brain dead subhuman beyond saving.

Anybody got the self harm pics?

Im only here for feet pics, some guy drops new ones every time but never dumps.

She let herself down

>Hana couldn't leave Terrace House because she would get sued into oblivion and end up broke
>"Why didn't people just walk out from Stardom?"
Retarded troll thread but fuck you

Bushiroad = Stardom in this case

Fuck Bushiroad

Attached: 1590787856836.jpg (749x999, 76.72K)

Pretty sure you can't get sued for walking out of reality TV, especially if your well-being is at stake. Even if that were the case, Stardom/Bushiroad would owe it to her to put it right and pay the cost.

I'm not sure about walking out on the contract but if they did anything that messed up the shooting schedule they would be responsible for the days shooting cost. Not to mention they got paid jack shit and had to cover the cost of anything they did while filming for the show, like when Hana went out with Jungle and Kon they had to pay for it themselves even though they were doing it for the show. Wrestling mark contracts ain't got nothing on reality TV mark contracts.

She murdered that cat

What did you expect? It was her lunch after all.

It's alive.
twitter.com/rossystardom/status/1268087548070383618?s=20

Kyona sort of did

Proves nothing. Need recent pics with a newspaper.

post her feet

>Kill yourself
You sound like the people that bully her on social media. I wouldn't be surprised if you was one Stardumpman