Did backstage bullies retiring ruin wrestling culture for good...

Did backstage bullies retiring ruin wrestling culture for good? All of the gamers and cosplayers are getting on TV with no consequences.

Attached: main-qimg-67e16f1b420be42cc46aad860d1dd586.jpg (1681x1201, 536.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=455JJ4CSjT8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Generation of kids that grew up being told to tell on a bully instead of standing up for yourself are old enough to be wrestlers.
JBL and Holly are cringe though

Hardcore Holly has never sold a ticket, drawn a dime, made a fan cheer, inspired a future star, or contributed anything positive to this world in general.

His presence was unsung. The second he was gone, you had a locker room full of Twitch streamers and toy collectors openly going about their business without ridicule. He was preserving the wrestling that actually drew dimes, for no glory or reward.

>Hardcore Holly has never sold a ticket, drawn a dime, made a fan cheer
Not true. Sparky Plugg not only was over with me, but he made me the fan I am today. You just sound like a pissed off weeb because he doesn't approve of your pedo cartoons.

Attached: sparky.jpg (480x360, 13.27K)

Reminder that Bitchshaw got KTFO by 5'6" Joey Styles and Job Holly never won a fight in his life.

Holly wasn't a backstage bully
He just wrestled stiff as a rite of passage

we only got crash holly and molly holly because hardcore holly paved the way for them, fuck you

They were both wrestling back when he was already considered washed-up (the mid-90s)

JBL's idea of "bullying" was sucking other people's dicks backstage. Literal fag same as Orton.

Attached: kwabh.gif (320x240, 2.16M)

kek

Pretty sure hazing and backstage bullying stopped exactly around time Angle and Brock showed up.

Just one of them would be enough to make the entire AEW locker room sob. Even FTR who pretend to be old school tough guys would have gotten eaten alive in a 2000s locker room. Michaels busting his balls made the bald one cry on a podcast.

The boys are all looking to you to break the new guy in, Bob

Attached: christian ribs.jpg (1511x1726, 270.53K)

Sandbag this bitch.

Weight
Hair color

You are a delusional tranny. He did it for the culture.

18, female, 95 pounds, red

you're an incel and a loser

Early. And often,

Attached: 0DAF2C78-0AFD-45A5-9F22-3AAD017B0925.jpg (1280x720, 85.98K)

>Reminder that Bitchshaw got KTFO by 5'6" Joey Styles
Lmao sure Joey

they're still gay pedophiles, it's just they're less aggressive

>try to haze the new kid
>new kid burns your fucking house down

youtube.com/watch?v=455JJ4CSjT8
i popped

>forgetting that Cuck Angle tried to haze the tough enough guys and got BTFO by Puder which makes him seethe to this day

Pretty sure you need to think again, it continued up until about 2010