No matches this year

>no matches this year
>1 match since mid november last year
kek what a forgotten bitch

Attached: elx0qimt0wk81.jpg (750x1022, 59.5K)

Did Christian quietly retire or what?

Christianetty never drew a dime.

he either got lost in the shuffle or another meme concussion, either way, big KWAB.

>haha my peepnigger just be my fan and I'll never have a match again, classic rib meme right my guy frfr no cap

No.

BOOOOOOOOO, better than edge thats for sure

OUT

WORK

EVERYONE

He tore his penis is his last match

Meanwhile based Edge is going to tear it down with AJ Styles at Wrestlemania. Edgeheads stay winning, peepxirs always lose.

>implying he isn't
He's working the money mark for every dime of his juicy contract, he just has to sit there with his hands in his pockets while Luchaboy and Junglesauras stink up the joint every night..

Attached: 1643673990245.png (1194x899, 1.41M)

This. Why do you think Vince buried him into the lower midcard of Smackdown in 05? Fucking put a blue dot over this ugly bitch's face already.

Attached: 1644543704541.gif (173x190, 3.39M)

This dude was always garbage and generic with zero talent or charisma. Only ever got a job in WWF because Edge was cool with Vince.

This. People don't seem to remember that the whole "Captain Charisma" thing was supposed to be ironic. Edge was the real star, and he actually fucked hot bitches like Lita while Christian was part of Orton's yaoi harem.

He's coaching Jurassic Express.

>Edge
>tear it down
>Wrestlemania

>what is Wrestlemania 24

Edge has had a lot of good matches at WrestleMania, multiple classics in fact (TLC, TLCII, vs Mick Foley, 1st ever MiTB, vs Taker etc)

>hes coaching literal whos
christiansissies... are we in the jake the snake part of our career? I thought edge was supposed to be the old one... christiantroons... we need to make some edge and hangsoy threads NOW NOW NOW!!!

based retard

cool shows from at least 15 years ago

Edge vs Roman vs Bryan was a great match and that was just last year, Edge is literally one of toptier WrestleMania performers in WWE history

>vs Bryan was a great match

And every other Roman vs Edge match was shit

cope

>And every other Roman vs Edge
They only had one (1) singles match against each other and it was actually good, retard. It got 4 stars from Meltzer so that tells you that if it happened in AEW it might’ve gotten 4.75 or even 5 stars.

>Roman
I think I know what the problem is here. Roman only has good matches with hosses.