LMAO tony khan is spending 40 million on ROH

”On Tuesday afternoon, Fightful got word from people across multiple wrestling companies that there had been overtures regarding a possible sale or partnership.”

He heard the price was between $20-$40M for at least 50%. (Not confirmed by ROH

Attached: 7b1n5ao6j3w71.png (689x362, 335.5K)

not even WCW was worth that much

Based, Tony is buying a developmental brand

>ROH is worth 38 million more than WCW
AHAHAHAHAHA OH NO NO NO NO NO PRESS S TO SPIT ON THIS HICK SHIT DEAD FED WWE'S JANNETTY BITCH

Attached: sqyqty1454525104.png (512x512, 79.25K)

That's 40 million that could be going into the video game

Attached: 20220121_211025.jpg (1280x720, 199.94K)

Jesus Christ. This is the major announcement? Buying a dead brand ? You already got it’s best talent minus the briscos . Fuck me, I can’t stand this smark shit.

I dunno if RoH even has any contracts left, but that tape library is probably worth that much in the long run.

How much was Bischoff gonna buy it for?

Holy fucking worked

Not surprising to be quite honest. Tony is a money mark.

It cost vince 4 million, granted WCW was already dead but so is ROH

He bought ROH and got a deal with HBO Max. ROH will continue there as a super Indy + will have the libraries for ROH and AEW. Not sure if they reached a deal for live PPV.

not even Meltzer could write a sentence this poorly, sir

He'll most likely package the ROH and AEW video library and pitch to some streaming network. Spend 20-40 mill to make perhaps 100 mill.

Impact Wrestling actually owns ROH TV episodes from 2009-2011. So Sinclair doesn't have complete library.

maybe consuming too much meltzerism has rotten your brain on what proper english is sir

This would seem to make the most sense. I don't think Khan would buy RoH before 2024 except in one of two circumstances.
1) WWE's about to buy it and he wants to keep the library out of their hands so they don't have the tape of all of his guys.
2) He has a plan to immediately monetize it.

I don't think WWE gives a fuck about RoH, so working a deal to buy it, then immediately monetize it by licensing it out to some streaming service like HBO Max would make more sense.

There's absolutely no way that TK will be buying ROH for $40m.
Theres nobody on Earth who would value the company at even half of that. It has almost zero revenue or assets.

ROH is shit. AEW is shit.

Why does Khan love getting carnied? holy shit. He overpays for every WWE reject and now this

Attached: 1508239339022.webm (469x480, 778.42K)

Just as a reminder that WWE purchased WCW, its logo, brand, wrestlers, and video, for $2.5 million in 2001. $2.5 million in today's money is worth a little less than $4 million. Tony literally thinks HALF of ROH is worth ten times all of WCW.

LMFAOOOOO FUCKING MONEY MARK

> but but but my smark library!!!
If Tony pays even 20 million he’s a bigger money mark then i thought

If Khan wants to build a content library that he can sell, RoH is one of the most valuable things he can get his hands on right now.

>Any Forums's IQ really showing

>Fightful got word from people across multiple wrestling companies that there had been overtures regarding a possible sale or partnership
nah you're just a retard who has no idea how to even parody a news report convincingly

that's a weird way of calling out Meltzer's reporting

You can go look on SRS' twitter if you don't think it's real.

RoH will be a Max exclusive and TK will make it work, +get money for AEW shows.
RoH going forward will be like NWA where it's the top territory show.

silkin said sinclair owns everything

$40m is nothing compared to the amount of money it will generate having the entire tape library online

This is why NJPW started working closer with Impact.

Plus if you buy RoH and make it your developmental, you can just slap Cody in there. Let him develop your guys, he gets to be a booker like he wants, you deny WWE the opportunity to scalp one of your top stars.

>4690739
You get no (You)s mass replier. Dimeless gimmick.