Is he right?

Will people still watch?

Attached: 83A0468A-9898-4E32-9D71-8B050B346050.jpg (828x1350, 585.1K)

Only if there's slime.

Attached: 1619508344439.jpg (1204x903, 275.26K)

Liberals watch Fox News so it is possible

I know everyone wants to virtue signal how based they are by pretending to like this slop but it's fucking Braun. He's a walking joke. Any potential CYN has is ruined by his presence.

Braun won't work more than one match. There is talent on the card.

I dunno what he thinks he's doing going all over the replies to that tweet insulting everybody. He's not in WWE anymore where you can just call the fans retards every week and they'll just keep showing up. If CYN sucks, people will hatewatch it to make fun of it for two weeks and then completely stop caring.

The lineup isn't exactly a murderer's row without him.

I'll be watching on a pirated stream just for the shitposting yeah

When svr let you go head to head against the other brand in gm mode i beat my cousin when i was a kid and he was in highschool. One night i simmed all three matches i put the Big Red Machine in and kanester won all three. Maybe braun quit being gay so he can wrestle a few times a night. Good body.

>You'll still watch
That implies people were watching anything to begin wtih.

He's trying to make it a work and get heat but he has no charisma and he can only get X-Pac heat

I feel like he worked for WWE for so long that he either forgot or never knew in the first place that the point of working and getting heat is to draw money, not for its own sake.

I won't watch wwe, aew, tna, njpw or any other wrestling. why the fuck would i watch these failures act like Any Forumstards?

No arguments from me on this

Yeah I don't watch WWE so why does he think I'll watch him and a bunch of Rejects make a shitty company? NJPW and AEW are all there is anymore.

Metaverse is gonna be a flop, bad move by cyn

I'm just here waiting for car crashes.

Never insult potential customers.

Should spam this pic to every post he does

I'll watch but I ain't paying for shit

Wait I thought CYN is full on black pilled right wing, why are they going to be in the dystopian nightmare that is metaverse

Yeah, like the level headed and always rationale Austin Aries

He does understand the Metaverse is just Habbo Hotel 2 right?

>right wing libertarians "accidentally" setting up a grooming platform

Was your question rhetorical?