Would you rather have high financial status, or high attractiveness

Would you rather have high financial status, or high attractiveness

Attached: love birds.png (872x1144, 1.56M)

who cares about attractiveness when you can just rent pussy?

Being a little above the average of attractiveness is enough for me. Extreme attractiveness is obviously life on easy mode in some respects but being really attractive is also sort of cheesy. I much prefer being attractive enough (as a man, with other things going on, that's enough to get an attractive woman, and I really don't care if they're much above a 6 or 7 or not either) but then being into more interesting things than just being the most attractive guy at a retail job or whatever

that girl looks like an alien and that guy looks a baboon

that nigger is considered attractive?

Attached: 1641657736444.jpg (704x681, 82.62K)

Cute Alien.

no, he's the rich one

They are both considered 10'10s for their respective age groups, blue eyed white women are the epitome of female beauty and tall muscular black men are the epitome of masculinity

I'd rather have spiritual understanding and beg for forgiveness

Attached: 128394719234.jpg (596x650, 93.49K)

A bag of matic is going to be giving you both. No need to pick when you can have both.

>epitome of masculinity
>looking like a bored ape nigger
choose one

Attached: 1615144884492s.jpg (125x114, 2.46K)

I'd want high financial status over physical attractiveness

The guy looks alright, but the girl creeps me out

i'd rather high attractiveness from experience
life just smooths itself out when you're good looking

You should’ve used high repulsiveness instead of high attractiveness, because if you’re in shape then you’re basically attractive.

>The guy looks alright,
only in africa

yeah

Be good looking with above average intelligence and decent upbringing. Literally on easy mode.

>tall muscular black men are the epitome of masculinity

Thats some real cuck talk

Not going to let some vague sense of patriotism and "love for my race" get in the way of being rational.

literally looks like a monkey that white woman should be shot in the head because now she is tainted

These 'tik tok attractive' people look too face-filtered. It's cheesy and weird looking and frankly I'm skeptical many of them even have these features (talking more about the girl who has one of those doll-like tik-tok faces. A few girls have that face but it's likely the result of filters and plastic surgery)

user. Firstly, he has very effeminate features for a black male. Huge lips, gaping nares, dead eyes, and of course that gross, coarse, oily hair that fortunately only blacks have.
He looks like something from a nightmare, staring at you from the dark, unblinking and unwavering.

they literally look like gorillas and have more t user

How friendless and sad does one have to be to get angry at non whites people having sex with white people?
Seriously I don't see how this is something that makes you mad. Why do you care about the sex life of people you don't know? Have some deep seated inadequacies?

Attached: manfaceaua.jpg (600x693, 55.96K)

Her hair is naturally brown and those are likely contacts with blue coloring. Go suck a black dick faggot

High financial status.

Not only can you buy whores with money, you can buy essentially everything else as well (except perhaps true love and friendship, which probably don't exist anyway).

cute couple, ngl

You can buy high attractiveness, retard.

Attached: 1445113754704.jpg (563x650, 76.48K)

As that girl obviously did (well actually I bet she looked better before the surgery)

To an extent. Money can't make you (much) taller than you already are, it can't make you broader although steroids can make you stronger, and if you're bald while it can replace your hair you're now locked into spending 100k a year for the high-end Bosley hair replacements like Elon gets. Money also can't make someone not be a miserable recalcitrant faggot in their personal life which means they're doomed to end up with a golddigger or die alone having collected all the STD's from only fucking whores.

Money can make a 5 a 7 but it ain't getting them to a 9.