Genuinely need some fucking hopium. 299 days of hard collapse

Genuinely need some fucking hopium. 299 days of hard collapse.

Does anyone have any crumbs or any shit, it's been ages since we had a positive link thread.

Attached: chainlink.png (1905x1175, 162.04K)

>any crumbs
Staking you shithead

Attached: 474EE2F0-4449-43D0-A85E-B8EAEDB8D2BA.jpg (419x505, 35.12K)

I need more than "x feature might come this year", we've had that shit before. Any github commits suggesting it's imminent? Last i saw linkpool were saying it was in development after their recent release, meaning it's still not ready to go. Same goes for CCIP, any info suggesting a near release would be great.

Unironically is that it? There's just nothing left? People might assume im fudding but im not, it's been a devastating hold and frankly the continuing price dropping is reflective of people consistently giving up so it's not like it's unimportant.

Link will complete the final leg of the "W" pattern that's been forming, they will drop some big news right at the top, and the news will be sold off. Such is the way.

I don't see any W but vague chart patterns are pretty weak. I've been looking feverishly lately for supports, wedges, RSI etc on the various pairings and haven't found much good.

just figure out your breaking point and set a price alert then go do something else. stop looking at TA/asking for crumbs and be patient. no one here knows the future

>vague chart patterns are pretty weak
It's played out 4 times already in different price ranges.
>looking feverishly lately for supports, wedges, RSI etc on the various pairings
Daily Rsi tends to show divergences but you'd be hard pressed to find a macro bullish technical on Link, right now.
Best case is BTC traps bears next month with an exit pump and link follows suit (allowing you to exit)
This is a bear market.
>Link is a bear market token faggot
It dumps hard as fuck in the beginning of a bear, which is where we are.

this user gets it. we're heading to $50 in the near term. if you are looking to swing sell the double top and buy back in a week later after some bullshit news is released to dump the markets. if you haven't figured it out yet, the path of the markets is predefined and news is drummed up to support the movements. we live in a reality manufactured by the elites, the markets will not make sense until you are able to comprehend this.

yeah there's nothing left, just fucking move on. LINK did okay overall but obviously it's not the kingpin everyone here thinks, its alright at best

I sold my like at 26.92

I've been in for years, but as said 299 days of dropping price even during a bull run is the definition of patience. Even in boomer stocks you expect better. My breaking point isn't a price but missed opportunity i guess, maybe if we don't have anything by smartcon i'd consider it an insult enough and move on.

Normally i only use RSI for reversal when it swings an extreme to another on the daily, which link did recently on eth then depressingly continued to dump regardless. A few times i've thought i've found sure bullish indicators then it's collapsed regardless. Hope we're not at the beginning of a bear market, i don't think we are but i tend to be biased to the bulls.

>A few times i've thought i've found sure bullish indicators then it's collapsed regardless
Yeah the thing is the HTF factors aren't lining up to suit a bullish bias
>Hope we're not at the beginning of a bear market, i don't think we are but i tend to be biased to the bulls.
You're gonna get rolled with this mentality. Respect HTF momentum. Zoom out fren

99 red balloons
Floating in the summer sky
Panic bells it's red alert
There's something here from somewhere else
The war machine springs to life
Opens up one eager eye
Focusing it on the sky
Where 99 red balloons go penis penis penis

Well, both CCIP and staking are happening this year, are you saying you can't even wait that long?

When we're 300 days into a downtrend well back to 2020 prices i do kind of need more. "This year" likely means december at a push, we need some fucking hopium before then.

Then just sell you dopamine depleted retard

That's literally all anyone has left as a response but people selling is exactly why the price keeps falling, meaning it's not meaningless that people are losing faith and dropping it.

My story with chainlink begins in 2004. Someone told me something on a phone dating Chatline. I feel God will show me a sign when it's time to share my story.

Attached: download (16).jpg (220x147, 5.67K)

>people selling
Literally no one is selling newfag. Eth whales are buying up all link supplies

Dude, STAKING is finally coming this year. It's the feature of features that we've all been waiting for.

Link has been in an incomplete state this whole time without this. If you've been holding for so long you can at least wait until this is complete.

43 here. modern linkies are pathetic, unironically. back in 2017/2018 Any Forums always used to say "don't marry your bags," yet linkies somehow missed that memo

Volume is very low but just as a plain fact if price is dropping more people are selling than buying. At that volume if you changed it the price would rise meaning telling people "lmao just sell" is hardly intelligent.

At this point as said i expect it to be at the last possible minute if at all and in an incomplete form. Lately they've taken to releasing things tiny piece by piece dismissing the idea they sit on complete tech to be dropped at once.

What more do you want? It literally went 100x in a bear market. You couldn't ask for a better performing coin under the conditions. You're telling me after 100x you didn't feel like selling, and then you blame the coin for making you miss the entire '20-'21 bull run? How fucking dense are you?

Attached: 1615259318632.png (1022x340, 125.21K)

No you goddamn retard. It’s just whale bots fucking with each other. Go back

>volume declining
>price declining

Sellers are getting exhausted, retard. But frankly, price action isn't your problem, you staring at price action for 300 days straight is your problem. Go do something else for a month, you moron.

> whales buying and selling to themselves and the price drops in this closed system
This sort of copium is further blackpilling

Sellers getting exhausted at $13 isn't any sort of relief. It's like a rapist getting bored after tying you up and cumming 40 times in your ass.