Sup nerds, how do I get into the Ruble dip?

Sup nerds, how do I get into the Ruble dip?

Attached: 1636081443980.png (1320x1029, 2.35M)

long vs usd low lev

Obv 4 the other 3 are damaged in some way

I lived in an international dorm for a year in undergrad and when I was a moving out at the end of the semester, this hot Japanese chick named Satsuki came to my room and hugged me goodbye and said she'd love to see me in Japan one day. She'd never spoken to me the entire time I'd lived in the building with her.

Ay yo sauce?

take the old bitches money and push her off the side of a cruise ship on our honeymoon

Prenup, noob.

I know nothing of these things. I just want an app that says buy Rubles and hold until the price goes back to normal

Revolut app. Exchange your native currency to rubles, simple as

lmfao cuck detected

Pump and dump 3rd. No marriage with any of them
cuck = being a desperate bitch (you) that will settle with anyone due to having no choice

for me, its #1

I saw threads with this pic as the subject before. Number 2 is no go because in Japan, "working behind the scenes" implies she is having sex with the producers and shit. Number 1 is obvious. Number 3 is a prime example of alpha fuck/beta bucks and must be avoided. Number 4 is too old but might also be rich.

4 is a high divorce-risk unless you're an HVM. You might father a child or two with her but likely won't be married long. If you don't mind split-custody-or-less and her being remarried to a Chad who will fully usurp your role as the man of your child's life, this may be optimal.

Ser I don't get what you are trying to tell me, I'm an incel, but marrying some washed up whore with 2 brats is a big fucking mistake

>doesn't pick fat chink, doesn't pick future man, doesn't pick nigger mother
>cuck
ok

as someone who lives in japan and is married, go for number 4. dont fall for number 3, she fucks and sucks so good you wont be able to see straight and before you know it you are locked and its 10 years later

Attached: file.png (1431x941, 1.52M)

Her dad is rich, he is gonna send out a guy to kill you. He isn't giving you 500k USD for free.

Thx. Finally getting into this shit, might be the leap I need to also get crypto. Could have been a millionaire by now if I had listen to some /sp/ trips a decade ago

unironically 55.

Attached: 1645747309358.jpg (250x250, 10.31K)

what do you think horse-riding means exactly?